DCECE Application Form 2017, Bihar DCECE 2017 Admission,Notification: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will soon release a notification to fill up DCECE Bihar application form 2017 on their official website. The DCECE Bihar Polytechnic 2017 is organized for admission in various polytechnic courses offered by private and government institutes across the state.
Aspirants who are interested in taking admissions in polytechnic courses like Para Medical (PM), Para Medical Dental (PMD), Polytechnic Engineering (PE), Polytechnic Non-Engineering (PNE) etc.
The Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria needed to apply in the BCECE 2017 Exam. The eligible candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of their performance in written exam and also in the physical fitness test.
Diploma Jobs 2017
The Candidates will be able to fill up the application form through online or offline mode. The BCECE Application form 2017 will be available from March 2017 and the aspirants will be able to fill up the application form before the due date of submission of application. All kind of details regarding DCECE Application form 2017 such as age criteria, education qualification, how to apply and other important information are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in
DCECE Application Form 2017:
DCECE Bihar Application Form Details:
Name of the conducting body:- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE)
Name of Exam: DCECE Bihar polytechnic 2017
Official website: bceceboard.com
For PE Courses:
- Contestants must have completed 10th or similar qualification from a authorized board with minimum 35 % qualifying marks.
- No age limit for Polytechnic Engineering
- Physical fitness: A medical Fitness test will also be organized by the examination board to check or verify the medical fitness of the candidates.
For PMD Courses:
- Students must have qualified of 10th Class examination with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Candidates should not be less than 15 years and greater than 30 years to attend the PMD exam.
- A medical test is organized to check the physical fitness of the candidates.
For PPE Courses:
- Candidates must have qualified of 10th Class examination with minimum 50% marks in science and mathematics separately.
- Appliers should have the age of 19 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
- Candidates must go through the physical test to take admission in the polytechnic courses.
For Part- time polytechnic Engineering Courses:
- For General Candidates: 660/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 385/-
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- For General aspirants: 550/-
- For SC/ST aspirants: 330/-
For Para Medical Dental:
- General Candidates: 770/-
- SC/ST Aspirants: 440/-
For Para Medical:
- General Aspirants: 880/-
- SC/ST Aspirants: 500/-
How to fill DCECE Application Form 2017:-
The Candidates can apply and fill the DCECE Bihar registration form 2017 through online or offline mode. Below are the simple steps to fill up the application form of DCECE Bihar Polytechnic exam 2017.
- Initially the candidates should have to visit the official website of BCECE that is com
- Now you have to find out the notification link as DCECE Bihar application form 2017
- Click on the available link
- Read out the details and instructions available in it
- Now Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the entries correctly required in the application form
- Attach the necessary documents and certificates mentioned in the official notification
- Now click on Submit tab
- Download or Save the Application form
- Take a hard copy of the application form for further uses
- Send it to the address given below
“Controller Of Examination, B.C.E.C.E Board
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O- B.V College, Patna- 800014,Bihar”
- Starting of Registration Process: March 2017
- Closing of Registration: April 2017
- Exam Date: May 2017
DCECE Bihar Admit Card 2017:
The Admit Card to attend the entrance examination will be published soon on the official website. The Admit Card will be available to download 15-20 days before the date of exam. It is necessary for all the candidates to have their admit card to take entrance in the exam cell. No one candidates will be allowed to take part in exam without their admit card.
DCECE Bihar Result 2017:-
The Entrance exam result will be declared as soon as possible after succession of exam on their official website. The result contains the marks scored by the candidates and actual performance done by them. Cut off marks will also issued with the exam result to shortlist the qualified aspirants from the examinees.