DAVV Indore Faculty Recruitment 2016: Devi Aliya Vishva Vidyalaya Indore has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Teaching & Non Teaching Faculty Posts. Total number of posts are 180. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the DAVV Indore Faculty Recruitment 2016 before on 2nd May 2016.
All the other details regarding the DAVV Indore Faculty Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details about DAVV Indore Faculty Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Organization:- Devi Aliya Vishva Vidyalaya Indore.
Name of the Posts:- Teaching & Non Teaching.
Total number of vacancies:- 180.
Details of Vacancies:
- Professor:-48 posts.
- Associate Professor:-53 Posts.
- Assistant Professor:-76 Posts.
- Craft Teacher:-01 post.
- Director:-01 post.
- Head computer center:- 01 post.
DAVV Indore Faculty Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- The candidates should have P.Hd in the relevant discipline for Post 1,5. Good academic record with P.hd with relevant Discipline for post 2.
- The candidates should have a masters’s degree in Engineering & Technology for Post 3.
- Two year experience in teaching craft & Diploma for Post 4.
- hd degree and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering & Technology for Post 6.
- For General & OBC candidates fee Rs 500/
- For SC/St Candidates fee Rs 250/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
Last date of Submit the application form:-2nd May 2016.
Interview Date:- updated soon.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website of DAVV.
- Download the Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of of document.
- Send the application form in the appropriate address.
DAVV Faculty Admit Card 2016:
The DAVV Faculty Admit card 2016 will be released before 10 days of the date of interview on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website.
DAVV Faculty Result 2016:
The DAVV Faculty Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the interview on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other details regarding the DAVV Faculty Vacancy 2016 will be updated on the official website.