CUK Recruitment 2017, Apply 103 CUK Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017-18:The Central University of Karnataka has released notification to recruit candidate for 103 posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. Candidates who interested can apply application form through official website. The board has invited candidate to participate in examination. Candidate can check all qualification detail by download official notification. The board has defined all eligibility criteria in notification. The board has started application form on 28th September 2017. Last date of submit application form is 27th October 2017.
The board will receive online application mode through official website. Candidate can apply application form before last date or on last date. Candidates must check all qualification detail before apply online application form.Candidates can check CUK Karnataka Recruitment 2017 on visit website www.sudytubes.co.in. The board has provided direct link of Recruitment CUK 2017 apply online application form through official website. Candidate must sure that have all qualification and then apply application for CUK Professor Recruitment 2017.
CUK Recruitment 2017 Details:
The Authority will select candidate according to their performance in interview test. Candidate can registered on official website for interview test. The board will allow only registered candidate to participate interview process. Interview test date and venue will provide by the board soon on official website. Candidate can check there.
About to CUK Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Authority: Central University of Karnataka.
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor.
- Number of Post: 103 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Date: 28th September 2017.
- Location of Job: Karnataka.
- Official Website: www.cuk.ac.in.
Post Wise Details:-
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
Eligible Criteria of CUK Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates must pass Graduation, Post Graduation and Ph.D in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University. Candidate must have experience according to post wise.
Candidates can check age limitation by download notification. The board has defined age limitation in notification.
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-,
- SC/ST and Other: No Fee.
The board has mentioned pay scale according to post wise in notification. Candidates can check pay scale by download notification. Candidates will receive good pay scale after selection by the board.
- Basis on Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 28th September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 27th October 2017.
- Hard Copy Submit Last Date: 10th November 2017.
- Interview Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Apply CUK Recruitment 2017:-
- First, candidate visit official website www.cuk.ac.in.
- Search application link on home page.
- Click on application link.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Enter all required information in application form.
- Pay application form fee according to the board.
- Click on submit button.
- Now application form will appear on screen.
- Download application form.
- Attach all valid documents copy with application form.
- Send application form at give postal address.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Central University of Karnataka,
Kadaganchi, Aland Road,
Kalaburagi District – 585367.
CUK Jobs 2017 Notification
CUK Vacancy 2017 Application Form
CUK Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:-
The board will select candidate according to their performance in interview test. The board will conduct interview test soon. Interview date and place will provide by the board through official website. Candidate can check there.
Candidates who registered with the board can appear in interview test. Candidate carries all valid original documents on interview date. After selected, candidates will call for documents verification process. Candidates who appear with incomplete document will reject to appear in interview test. So candidate must check all documents before going to interview test.