ctet.nic.in 2019 Application Form, CTET 2019 Notification In Hindi: Hello Aspirants…Finally the online application form for CTET 2019 is now available from 05th February 2019. Here in this post we want to inform you that the CTET Online Application Form which is delayed due to some administration Issue is now uploaded online at official webiste. The CTET Online Form 2019 can be filled from 05th February 2019 to 12th March 2019. Keep in touch for all the latest updates. All the aspirants who want to make a Career as Teacher across the Country. Recently the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released CTET Notification 2019 [UPDATED] on 05th February 2019 on its official website. Aspirants who are searching the CTET Notification, now all they can check the CTET Notification 2019 on the official of CTET is ctet.nic.in.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Notification 2019 [UPDATED] has been released on 05th February 2019 by the CBSE. Aspirants can check the complete details about CTET Exam Dates, CTET Eligibility, CTET Online Form, CTET Syllabus & Other. A huge number of aspirants are eagerly waiting for the CTET Notification 2019. Now all they can check the CTET Official Notification 2019 is updated below here.
ctet.nic.in 2019 Application Form is released by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its official website. As per the Information CTET Online Application Form 2019 submission will be started from 5th February to 12th March 2019. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding the CTET Application Form 2019, CTET Exam Dates & Syllabus 2019. To know the complete details regarding the CTET Exam Notification 2019 read the article till the end.
Details of ctet.nic.in 2019 Application Form Online:
CTET Exam is organized to recruit the aspirants for teaching Profile all across the Country. CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test Provides aspirants an opportunity to join central Government Schools such as NVS/KVS/Tibetan Schools etc. as a teacher. States that do not organize TET Exam select candidates through CTET Examination.
Name of the Exam Authority:- Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE)
Name of the Exam:- CTET Exam 2019
Mode of Notification:- Online
Notification date:- 5th February 2019
Official website:- ctet.nic.in
CTET Exam Notification Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- For Class I-V: Aspirants should have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
- For Class VI-VIII: Aspirants should have completed the Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education.
- Minimum:- 18 years
- Maximum:- no Limit
- For General & OBC:-
- For Paper- I or II: Rs 600/-
- For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 1,000/-
- For SC/ST & PWD
- For Paper- I or II: Rs 300/-
- For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 500/
Selection of the Aspirants will be made on the basis of CTET Written Exam 2019.
- CTET 2019 Notification Date:- 5th February 2019
- Online application Form date:- 05th February 2019
- Last date for CTET Online Form:- 12th March 2019
- CTET Application fee Last Date:- 12th March 2019
- CTET Exam Date 2019:- 7th July 2019
How to apply for CTET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should visit the official website is. www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on apply online
- Register for CTET, then save this registration number for further process
- Instructions will be displayed on the screen go through them carefully, ctet.nic.in 2019 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Online Application with all requirements.
- Click on next, Upload scanned copies of photographs and signature
- Now deposit the application fees through online payment mode like net banking, challan, Debit-card, debit card..
- Click on the submit button
- Take out the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
CTET Admit Card 2019:
CTET Admit card 2019 will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education before 15 days of the date of Exam on its official website. Aspirants can easily download the CTET Admit Card by using their Registration number & date of Birth.
CTET Result 2019:
CTET Result 2019 will be declared by the CBSE after the succession of the exam on its official website. aspirants who had appeared in the CTET Exam can easily check their CTET Result by using their roll number.
CTET.NIC.IN 2019 APPLICATION FORM, CTET 2019, WWW.CTET.NIC.IN 2019, CTET 2019 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, CTET SYLLABUS, CTET RESULT 2019, CTET.NIC.IN RESULT 2019, CTET RESULT 2019.