ctet.nic.in 2018 Application Form, CTET 2018 Notification In Hindi: Hello Aspirants… Good News for all the aspirants who want to make a Career as Teacher across the Country. Recently the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released CTET Notification 2018 on 12th June 2018 on its official website.Aspirants who are searching the CTET Notification, now all they can check the CTET Notification 2018 on the official of CTET is ctet.nic.in.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Notification 2018 has been released on 12th June 2018 by the CBSE. Aspirants can check the complete details about CTET Exam Dates, CTET Eligibility, CTET Online Form, CTET Syllabus & Other. A huge number of aspirants are eagerly waiting for the CTET Notification 2018. Now all they can check the CTET Official Notification 2018 is updated below here.
ctet.nic.in 2018 Application Form is released by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its official website. As per the Information CTET Online Application Form 2018 submission will be started from 22nd June to 19th July 2018. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding the CTET Application Form 2018, CTET Exam Dates & Syllabus 2018. To know the complete details regarding the CTET Exam Notification 2018 read the article till the end.
Details of ctet.nic.in 2018 Application Form Online:
CTET Exam is organized to recruit the aspirants for teaching Profile all across the Country. CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test Provides aspirants an opportunity to join central Government Schools such as NVS/KVS/Tibetan Schools etc. as a teacher. States that do not organize TET Exam select candidates through CTET Examination.
Name of the Exam Authority:- Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE)
Name of the Exam:- CTET Exam 2018
Mode of Notification:- Online
Notification date:- 12th June 2018
Official website:- ctet.nic.in
CTET Exam Notification Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- For Class I-V: Aspirants should have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
- For Class VI-VIII: Aspirants should have completed the Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education.
- Minimum:- 18 years
- Maximum:- no Limit
- For General & OBC:-
- For Paper- I or II: Rs 600/-
- For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 1,000/-
- For SC/ST & PWD
- For Paper- I or II: Rs 300/-
- For Both Paper- I & II: Rs 500/
Selection of the Aspirants will be made on the basis of CTET Written Exam 2018.
- CTET 2018 Notification Date:- 12th June 2018
- CTET Online application Form date:- 22nd June 2018
- Last date for CTET Online Form:- 19th July 2018
- CTET Application fee Last Date:- 21st July 2018
- CTET Exam Date 2018:- 16th September 2018.
How to apply for CTET Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants should visit the official website is. www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on apply online
- Register for CTET, then save this registration number for further process
- Instructions will be displayed on the screen go through them carefully, ctet.nic.in 2018 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Online Application with all requirements.
- Click on next, Upload scanned copies of photographs and signature
- Now deposit the application fees through online payment mode like net banking, challan, Debit-card, debit card..
- Click on the submit button
- Take out the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
CTET Admit Card 2018:
CTET Admit card 2018 will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education before 15 days of the date of Exam on its official website. Aspirants can easily download the CTET Admit Card by using their Registration number & date of Birth.
CTET Result 2018:
CTET Result 2018 will be declared by the CBSE after the succession of the exam on its official website. aspirants who had appeared in the CTET Exam can easily check their CTET Result by using their roll number.