CTET Answer Key 2019, CTET July 2019 Answer Key Set Wise, ctet.nic.in:- The CTET paper solution of July exam will be available here. The Answer key of all sets of CTET July 2019 exam is released. The Aspirants who participated in the CBSE Central teacher Eligibility test on 07th July 2019 can check CTET Answer sheet 2019 for the desired set to estimate their marks scored in the exam. The Official Answer key is released according to the date scheduled by the central board of secondary education. The Unofficial answer key of CTET is available here to download. For More details of CTET exam solutions 2019 visit our site.
CTET Answer Key 2019:-
The CTET is organized by CBSE for the recruitment of teachers of primary and elementary grade in Government schools. The Coaching centers and various other institutes release the Answer key after 3- 4 hours of exam unofficially. The official answer key is published after some days of exam on the official website of CBSE.
The Candidates get an idea of the marks obtained in the exam with the Answer keys but the original calculation of CTET result 2019 will be declared on the basis of CTET official answer key 2019.
Procedure to Download CTET Answer Key 2019 Official:-
- Go to the Official website of the CTET Exam at ctet.nic.in
- Now find the link for Answer key July 2019
- Click On the link and choose you paper set number.
- Now you set wise paper solution will be displayed to your screen
- Download it and check your Answers.
Exam pattern of CTET Paper I is as follows:-
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CTET Paper II exam pattern
|Subject||No of questions||marks|
|Child development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science teacher||30||30|
|Social science teacher/social study||30||30|
|Any other Subject teacher||30||30|
Marking Scheme of CTET July exam 2019:
Once the candidates check the CTET Exam solutions they calculate their expected scored marks. Before matching the answers from the CTET Answer sheet confirm that you will check the answers of paper set that you will received in the exam.
- Check how many questions you done correctly in the exam
- For each correct answer, you will get 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET Exam
Total Scored Marks= Total no of correct Answers * 1
CTET Result 2019: CLICK HERE
CTET Cut off marks for JULY 2019 exam:-
To Qualify Central teacher Eligibility Test the candidates must get the marks according to CTET Cut off 2019. According to the CBSE official Cut off Notification the required cut off marks are as follows:
- The eligibility certificate is provided only two the candidates who scored 60% marks in
- CTET Qualifying Certificate will be valid for seven years from the date of announcement of result.
For More details About CBSE CTET July 2019 exam, CTET Answer Key 2019, cut off, results etc. must visit our official site studytubes.co.in