CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018, JRF LS June Exam Online Registration:Council of Scientific & Industrial Research [CSIR] is going to organize the combined CSIR UGC-NET June 2018 exam For Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship.
Those candidates are interested CSIR UGC-NET Exam 2018 may apply the online application form before 5th March 2018 and last date of submission the hard copy of application form 26th March 2018. Applicants check other details of Net Application process below this page.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For LS [NET]: no upper age limit this post
- For JRF [NET]: Maximum age is 28 years and age relaxation OBC/ST/SC/ according to norms of Government of India.
Education Qualification:- Candidates should be completed the equivalent Master Degree with 55% for OBC, General and 50% PH, ST, SC, competitor. Competitor check full details about the educational qualification in official website of CSIR and check UGC-NET notification 2018.
- For General Candidates: 1000/-
- For OBC/ Non-crème layer: 500/-
- For ST, SC, PH candidates: 250/-
Payment Method: Applicants need to pay Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country. Srinagar & Imphal candidates may deposit their fees through RTGS/NEFT.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 5th March 2018
- Closing date of registration application form CSIR UGC-NET 2018-18: 26th March 2018
- Submission date of application hard copy: 26th March 2018
- Exam Dates: 17th June 2018
How to Apply CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018:
- Willing Candidates first to visit authorize official web-portal of CSIR “www.csirhrdg.res.in.”
- After then click on the link “UGC-NET 2018 June Application Form” and click apply online link.
- Entering all require & personal details in application form and upload scanned photo & signature.
- Candidates to take print out and affix the black & white photo and put the signature given brackets.
- After that completely fill up the application form candidates should be attach the all required document to like(caste certificate if require), qualification, Demand Draft or payment receipt [bank challan copy.]
- Candidates send the application form given format and dispatch below address of CSIR Office.
To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Human resource development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012”
CSIR UGC-NET Syllabus:-
Competitor should be study to below given topic. Completely syllabus of CSIR UGC-NET are available on official site of CSIR.
- Engineering Sciences
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
CSIR UGC NET ADMIT Card 2018:
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) provides Examination Admission Ticket to the scholar before the few days of examination conduct date. The hall-ticket of exam competitor may be check or boot up from the CSIR website www.csirhrdg.res.in before few days of examination. Applicants check admission ticket by application registration no, D.O.B, and scholarname etc…
CSIR UGC NET Result 2018:
After the successfully conduct UGC-NET 2018 exam Council of Scientific & Industrial Research [CSIR] soon prepare exam result and declared on official portal. Candidate check examcut-off mark, final result, direct on official portalof CSIR by the help of examination roll no& registration number.