UPSC IAS Application Form 2018-19, IAS Mains Exam Online Registration:- All the IAS Prelims Qualified Candidates are hereby informed that the UPSC Online Form 2018-19 for IAS Mains is now available form 23rd July 2018. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released IAS Civil Services Mains Application Form 2018 for the registration of India Administration Services. UPSC every year conducted the IAS Civil Services Examination. Lots of applicant participated in the IAS Examination. Indian Administrative Services is national level examination in India. All the eligible and interested applicants can complete the registration form through online mode for IAS Exam 2018.
Every candidates should go through the require eligible criteria to fill up the UPSC IAS Application Form 2018. Eligible candidates can fill the IAS Application form on or before the closing date through official web portal UPSC such as upsc.gov.in. All kind of information of Indian Administrative Services Application form 2018 such as eligibility criteria, Education Qualification, Age, Application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available on our site at free-jobalert.in.
Jobs for Graduates 2018| UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018
UPSC IAS Application Form 2018 Details:
Name of Examination Authority: Union Public Service Commission
Examination Name: UPSC IAS Exam 2018
Post Name: Indian Administrative Services
Total Number of Posts:- 980
Official Web portal: upsc.gov.in
Post Location: All across India
Registration Process: Online Mode
Post Date: Updated On 27th July 2018
Category: Application Form
Details Of Vacancy Post Wise:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
- Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B
Important Dates for UPSC IAS Exam 2018
- Starting Date to IAS Mains Online Application Form: 23rd July 2018
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 6th August 2018
- Mains Examination Date: 28th September 2018 to 7th October 2018
Number of Attempts for IAS Examination 2018
- For General Candidates: 06 Attempts
- For OBC Candidates: 09 Attempts
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Bar
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor Degree for any recognized university.
- Minimum age for candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 32 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved categories
- Unreserved Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- All Reserved Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
How can fill UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
- Initially candidates Log on to the official web portal of UPSC
- Then candidates get the official link, press on it and UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
- Now candidates need to click on Part first registration and fill up all the information as required in the registration form.
- The complete information are entered, and candidate have to hit on submit.
- Then Application ID will be generated.
- Now the candidates will have to precede with Part second registration by using Application ID generated during Part I registration.
- Now upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Also pay application fee as mentioned in the web portal.
- On successful completion of application fee, the application process will be completed.
- Finally take a hard copy of accordingly filled registration form for future use.
APPLY HERE FOR IAS EXAM Online Registration 2018
Civil Services IAS Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
UPSC Civil Services Examination contains two combined papers. No sectional Cutoff is needed in the examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of two papers. The reason to conduct this aptitude test is to find the eligibility of candidates in general studies and general abilities.
Syllabus of General Studies:
- Total number of Questions: 100
- Total Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Current Affairs
- Indian National Movement and History of India
- Indian and World Geography
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Climate Change and Bio-diversity.
- General Science
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
Syllabus of General Ability Test:
Total Number of Questions: 80
Total duration of examination: 2 Hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level.
- Basic numeracy, Data Interpretation .
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
IAS Admit Card 2018
Admit card for IAS Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2018 will be released 21 days before the examination date. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official web portal for UPSC.
IAS Result 2018:
Indian Administrative Examination Result will be released in the official web portal of UPSC after successful completion of examination. The applicants will have to search their Enroll number. The successful applicants of preliminary exam will be eligible to take part in Main exam.