CPCL Recruitment 2017: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has published a recruitment notification for 48 Apprentice and 94 Junior Engineer Assistant and other various vacant posts. Those applicants who are searching for the latest CPCL govt Apprentice and Junior Engineer they will be able to good opportunity by filling online registration form.
Aspirants can find the application form for CPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 very soon at the official web portal that is cpcl.co.in. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 28 January 2017 and the final date for application form 27 February 2017.
Govt Jobs 2017 | Jobs for Graduates 2017
All the Important Information of CPCL Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other main details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Jobs for Engineers 2017
CPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Examination Name: CPCL Apprentice and Junior Engineer Exam 2017
Name of Post: Apprentice and Junior Engineer
Total Number of Post: 142
Official Website: cpcl.co.in
Job Location: Chennai
Application process: Online Mode
Post Date: 20 February 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Applicants must have passed Diploma Engineering and Engineering Degree relevant Field its recognized University.
- Applicant’s age should be 30 years as on 31 January 2017
- Age relaxation for reserved categories
- Written Exam
- Physical and Endurance Test
General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
SC/ST Applicants Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: As per govt rules
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 28 January 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 27 February 2017
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application 04 March 2017
- Written Exam Date: 15 March 2017
CPCL Recruitment notification
CPCL Recruitment Apply online
How to Fill CPCL Recruitment 2017:
- Applicant first log on to Official web portal CPCL that is cpcl.co.in.
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the required documents mentioned above and then click on Apply Online and Fill up the Online Application form with all their details.
- Now press on Submit button
- Then take hard copy of online application for future Reference
CPCL Admit Card 2017:
The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited will announce a date for taking the test after the registration process is completed and CPCL Admit Card 2017 will be issued online for the concerned applicants well before the exam date.
CPCL Result 2017:
The appliers should visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Applicants may check CPCL Result 2017 on its official web portal.