Common Admission Test is a national level exam organized by the IIMs (Indian Institute of Management). This will be an online test which will have quantitative ability, data interpretation, logical reasoning and verbal ability. The Indian Institute of Management organizes the Common Aptitude Test (CAT) once in a year. Many applicants participated in exam every year to take admission in Management course. The CAT 2015 will be organized by IIMs on 29th November in year 2015. Other details of application fee, eligibility criteria, application process all other CAT Exam Details given below.
CAT Exam Registration 2015:
Exam Conducted By: – IIM (Indian Institutes of Management) Indore
Name of Exam: – CAT (Common admission Test)
CAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must have completed the bachelor degree in any branch.
- The applicants must have at least 50% marks or equivalent to CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and Differently Abled).
- The aspirants who are in last year of graduation can also apply for the CAT 2015.
CAT Application Fee: Category wise
- General and OBC category: – pay 1600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD category: – pay Rs. 800/-.
Selection process: Selection of student will be done on basis of performance in Written Ability exam / Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI).
CAT 2015 important Dates :
CAT 2015 exam notification date: June 2015
Starting date of CAT 2015 registration: 6th August 2015
Last date for CSAT 2015: 20th September
Admit card date: October 2015
CAT 2015 exam date: 29th November 2015
Date of Result: December 2015
CAT 2015 Online Application Process:-
Applicants may apply online on official website in month of August 2015 for CAT 2015. For CAT 2015 registration, aspirants may open the official page of CAT 2015 i.e. www.iimcat.ac. After open the official web page, applicants must fill the important and necessary details in the application form and choose 3 cities of their choice.
Click here for CAT 2015 Online Application
- The Time duration for single paper CAT 2015 exam will be of 2 hours and 50 minutes.
- The paper will have 100 questions,
- The questions will come from quantitative ability & data interpretation and verbal ability and logical reasoning.
- The exam will be held online only.
- Each question will have 3 marks.
- The negative marks will be of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
CAT 2015 Admit Card: The admit card for CAT 2015 for the applied aspirants will be delivered on the official website of the CAT from the mid of October 2015 to till the date of examination. The CAT 2015 exam admit card will available only online, there is no other way (offline or by post) mode will be available to communicate with aspirants regarding admit card.
CAT 2015 Result: The CAT 2015 result will be published in the last week of December 2015 through the official site/of the authority. The aspirants may download their CAT 2015 result by the official site and by submit their roll number of CAT exam