Coal India Recruitment 2017, Apply 1319 Management Trainee Posts: Coal India Limited (CIL) recruitment advertisement has been announced for the 1319 Management Trainee Posts. The Online Application form for Coal India 2017 Recruitment has released on an official website as www.coalindia.in.
Latest Govt Jobs 2017 | Jobs for Engineers 2017
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online Application from 05 January 2017 to 03 February 2017.All the other information of Coal India Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, registration fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in
Coal India Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Coal India Limited, India
Name of Post: Management Trainee
Total Number of Post: 1319
Official Web Portal: www.coalindia.in
Job Location: Across in India
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 05 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Discipline Wise Vacancy:
- Mining Engineering – 191
- Electrical Engineering – 198
- Mechanical Engineering – 196
- Civil Engineering – 100
- Chemical/Mechanical (Coal Preparation) Engineering – 04
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 08
- Industrial Engineering – 12
- Environment Engineering – 25
- System/IT – 20
- Geology – 76
- Material Management – 44
- Finance & Accounts – 257
- Personnel & HR – 134
- Sales & Marketing – 21
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) – 07
- Community Development – 03
- Public Relation – 03
- Legal – 20
- Starting Date to Application Form: 05 January 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 03 February 2017( Extended up to 24th Feb 2017)
Coal India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have Completed B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc in Engineering in relevant branch of Engineering and M.Sc/M.Tech, CA/ICWA, Graduate with PG Degree/PG Diploma/ Post Graduate in and recognized University
Age Limit: ( (As on 1 December 2016)
Maximum age for Candidates: 30 Years
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General, OBC Application Fee: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs.20600/- to Rs.46500/-
Coal India Recruitment Notification
Coal India 2017 Recruitment Apply Online
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017:
Eligible applicants must have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the Application form correctly and in a short period of time by visiting to the official website of the organization.
- Initially candidates may visit the official website that is www.coalindia.in
- Before apply online kindly read the official notification carefully.
- Now press on new registration form.
- Candidates fill up all the necessary fields and upload passport size photo and signature.
- Make sure all the information is correct.
- Submit the registration form and make the payment online.
- Kindly take a print copy online application after the submission.
Coal India Admit Card 2017
Hall Ticket of the Coal India Management Trainee Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
Coal India Result 2017:
Appliers must visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Coal India Exam Result 2017 on its official website.