CMHO Korba Recruitment 2017, Apply Staff Nurse, MO Vacancies 2017: Chief Medical Health Officer, Korba has released an advertisement for 126 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and other various vacant posts. Eligible and interested candidates in this CMHO Korba Recruitment 2017 are advised to check official notification properly for detailed information on eligibility criteria, those candidates who meet its criteria may submit duly filled application form through speed post on or before the last date of registration submission which is 28th January 2017.
Applicants may download the application form and notification for CMHO Korba Vacancy 2017 from its official notification korba.gov.in.All the information of CMHO Korba Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other important details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in.
CMHO Korba Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Chief Medical Health Officer, Korba
Name of Post: Staff Nurse, Medical Officer
Total Number of Post: 126
Official Web Portal: korba.gov.in
Job Location: Korba (Chhattisgarh)
Application Procedure: Offline Mode
Post Date: 18 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
CMHO Korba Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have done BDS / MDS from MCI Registered University.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 28 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 35000/-
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
For ST / SC / PH / Female Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Starting Date to Application Form: Available Now
- Closing Date to Application Form: 16th March 2017
- Examination Date: Available Soon
How to Fill CMHO Korba Application Form 2017
- Initially Candidates go to official website like korba.gov.in.
- Candidates download the registration form
- Now Candidates can fill the application form carefully and attach all the copies of needy documents.
- Affix the photograph and signature.
- And send the application form for given Postal Address.
Chief Medical and Health Officer, Korba District, Chhattisgarh
CMHO Korba Exam Admit card 2017:
Call Letter of the CMHO Korba Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
CMHO Korba Result 2017:
Candidates must visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Students may check CMHO Korba Result 2017 on its official web portal.