CIMFR Recruitment 2018, 111 Project Assistant Vacancies, cmriindia.nic.in:The CIMER Recruitment 2018 official job notification is available now on official website. The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has dispatched the information regarding 111 vacancies for Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II. Therefore, it is a good opportunity to al aspirants to pursue the career in this department. For this reason, Candidates must apply the application form through offline mode. Candidates can check more details about CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 at official website.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment those can download the official notification of CIMER Recruitment 2018 and check all eligibility criteria and important details on official website. Additionally, refer the complete post for all vacancy related details and CIMER address is given in this post to help the aspirants.
Aspirants who are interested in these posts these have M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks and Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks From any recognized university. Candidates can check more details about for CIMFR Vacancy 2018 like Pay Scale, Salary, application fee, age bar, selection process, starting date or ending date and how to apply the application form is given blow in the article at www.free-jobalert.in.
CIMFR Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important Details of CIMER Recruitment 2018:-
Name of Department: – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Application mode: offline Mode (Interview)
CIMER Walk-in Date: 13th to 20th February 2018
Official Website: – cimfr.nic.in
Number of Vacancy: 111 posts
CIMER Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Project Assistant Level-I: Candidates must have the Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks from any recognized university.
- For Project Assistant Level-II: Aspirants should be having the M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks.
- Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed For Post 28 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Application fee: – Refer to check on official notification.
- For Project Assistant Level-I Posts Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
- For Project Assistant Level-II Posts Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
- Interview date for Project Assistant Level I & Level II – 13th to 20th February 2018
How to apply application form for CIMFR Recruitment 2018:-
- First of go to the official website.
- Search and click on CIMER Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- Download the application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last aspirants must reach advertised address (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in registration form.
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Regional Office, 17/C,
Telekhari Area, civil Line, Nagpur,
Maharashtra – 440001
CIMER Project Assistant Interview Exam Result 2018:
The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research will be declared the CIMER Project Interview Exam Result after the interview process over. Applicants will check your CIMER Result on official website.