CIMFR Recruitment 2018, Technical Officer Posts, cimfr.nic.in Vacancy 2018: The Official Notification for CIMFR Recruitment 2018 is released for the post of Technical Officer and Technical Assistant Posts on official website. The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has announced information brochure regarding 45 vacancies for for the above mentioned posts. Therefore, it is a good opportunity to all aspirants to pursue the career in this department. Candidates must apply the application form through offline mode. Candidates can check more details about CIMFR Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 at official website.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment those can download the official notification of CIMER Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 and check all eligibility criteria and important details on official website. Additionally, refer the complete post for all vacancy related details and CIMER address is given in this post to help the aspirants.
Aspirants who are interested in these posts these have M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks and Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks From any recognized university. Candidates can check more details about for CIMFR Vacancy 2018 like Pay Scale, Salary, application fee, age bar, selection process, starting date or ending date and how to apply the application form is given blow in the article at www.free-jobalert.in.
Important Details of CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
Name of Department: – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Technical Officer and Technical Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 45 posts
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Application mode: Online Mode
Last Date: 27th July 2018
Official Website: – cimfr.nic.in
CIMER Technical Staff Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates must have Bachelors Degree in Engineering in respective Stream. For more Detailed Posts Wise Qualification can be Checked form Official Notification given Below.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Limit be less than :
- For Technical Officer is 30 Years
- For Technical Assistant Post is 28 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test, Interview, Skill Test/ Trade Test.
Application fee: –
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 400/-
- For Female/ Other Category Candidates: NIL
- For Post 1: Rs. 44,900/- (Per month)
- For Post 2: Rs. 35,400/- (Per month)
- Starting Date: 18th June 2018
- Closing Date: 27th July 2018
How to apply application form for CIMFR Recruitment 2018:-
- First of go to the official website.
- Search and click on CIMER Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- Download the application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last aspirants must reach advertised address (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in registration form.
CIMFR Vacancy 2018 APPLY HERE: http://www.cimfr.nic.in/
CIMER Exam Result 2018:
The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research will be declared the CIMER Technical Post Exam Result after the recruitment process is over. Applicants will check your CIMER Result on official website.