The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of the candidates in the various posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Assistant workshop superintendent, Training & Placement officer. Total Number of vacancies are not informed for the CGPSC Professor Recruitment 2017. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online.
All the other details regarding the Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
CGPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- Chhattisgarh Public Service commission (CGPSC).
Name of the Posts: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Assistant workshop superintendent, Training & Placement officer.
Total Number of vacancies:- not updated yet.
The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MBA with PhD in relevant Discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Lecturer & Assistant Professor:-The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years.
- The age should not be greater than 50 years for associate Professor.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- For SC/ST/OBC & PH Candidates fee Rs 300/
- For other & Non Residents of Chhattisgarh fee Rs 400/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam & interview.
Starting Date for Applying online :- will be updated yet
Last Date for Applying online:- will be updated shortly
Dates of making Correction in Online Application:- will be updated soon
Date of Written Exam:- updated soon.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at psc.cg.gov.in
- Search the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
The admit card will be published 10 to 15 days before of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The Admit card is a very important document for all applicants. Because the admit card holds all the information about the candidates.
Chhattisgarh PSC Result 2017:
Result of the CGPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 will be declared very soon after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates. So all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.