On psc.cg.gov.in CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 notification will be published, apply for CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 till the mid of the Feb 2017.
CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017, CGPSC Vacancy 2017: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is going to release a notification for recruitment of the candidates in the various posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Assistant workshop superintendent, Training & Placement officer. Total Number of CGPSC vacancies are not declared yet. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online before on February 2017.
All the other details regarding the CGPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:– Chhattisgarh Public Service commission (CGPSC).
Name of the Posts: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Assistant workshop superintendent, Training & Placement officer.
Total Number of vacancies:– no updates
CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MBA with PhD in relevant Discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Lecturer & Assistant Professor:-The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years.
- The age should not be greater than 50 years for associate Professor.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- For SC/ST/OBC & PH Candidates fee Rs 300/
- For other & Non Residents of Chhattisgarh fee Rs 400/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam & interview.
Starting Date for Applying online :- January 2017.
Last Date for Applying online:- February 2017.
Dates of making Correction in Online Application:- As per previous records, there will be 6 days given for it.
Date of Written Exam:- updated soon.
CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Application form
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at psc.cg.gov.in
- Search the link CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment Application form on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
The admit card will be published 10 to 15 days before of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The Admit card is a very important document for all applicants. Because the admit card holds all the information about the candidates.
Chhattisgarh PSC Result 2017:
The Chhattisgarh PSC Result will be declared very soon after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates. So all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.