CDAC Pune Recruitment 2016: The Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Pune has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Manager vacancies. Total number of vacancies are 47. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online from 12th April to 27th April 2016.
All details regarding the CDAC Pune Recruitment 2016 Such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details about CDAC Pune Recruitment 2016:
Name of the organization:- Center for Development of Advanced Computing.
Name of the Posts:- Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Manager.
Total number of vacancies:-47 posts.
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Engineer:- 44 Posts.
- Project Assistant:- 02 Posts.
- Project Manager:- 01 Post.
CDAC Pune Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- The Candidates should posses B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Civil/Electrical/Electronics/ or MCA or MCS.
- The candidates should have completed the Diploma in Civil & Electrical Engineering for Project Assistant. For more info see official notification..
- The maximum age of the candidates 35 years for Project Engineer & 40 years for Project Manager.
The candidates will have to pay application fee Rs 300/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
Starting date for Apply Online:- 12th April 2016.
Last date for Apply Online:-27th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at cdac.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
CDAC Pune Admit Card 2016:
The CDAC Pune Admit Card 2016 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
CDAC Pune Result 2016:
The CDAC Pune Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All other information regarding the CDAC Pune Project Engineer Recruitment 2016 will be updated on the official website.