CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2018, Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme:-The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) has released a notification about to CCRT Scholarship Application From 2018. Candidates who have interested can check all eligible detail that given below this page. Candidates can check all detail by download official notification. The board has invited all eligible candidates who are studying in school or practising like traditional Dance, Drama and Music. This application form is for all candidates who have interested in arts.
The board conducts examination for all candidates and provide facility for all talented candidates across India. This is national level examination that conducts by the board form 1982. Candidates who have age limit between 10 Years to 14 Years can apply CCRT Scholarship Registration From 2018 application form through official website. Candidates who select by the board will receive Rs. 3600 per year as scholarship but candidates will pay actual fee Rs. 9000/- that approved teacher. Candidates can check all eligible detail like age limitation, application process detail, selection process and other by download official notification.
Candidates who have satisfy with all norms of the board and want to take advantage of scholarship, are suggesting reading full detail and submitting their application form before last date. The board has started application form of CCRT Scholarship 2018 Application Form from 30th December 2017 to 31st January 2018. So candidates should check al detail before going to apply application form. The board will allow only candidates who have in their defined eligibility criteria.
CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2018 Details:
The board has invited online application form of candidates who want to apply application form and have a part of arts. There about to 650 seats available for scholarship scheme. So candidates, who have all eligibility criteria, can submit their application form before last date out. Candidates can check CCRT Scholarship Application form 2018 and all eligible detail on website www.studytubes.co.in.
About to CCRT Scholarship Form 2018:-
|Name of Board||Centre of Culture Resource and Training (CCRT)|
|Name of Exam||Scholarship Exam|
|Available Seats||650 Seats|
|Exam Date||Will Update Soon|
|Application Date||30th December 2017|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Location||Across India|
Eligible Criteria of CCRT Scholarship Form 2018:-
- Children who are studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families that practicing traditional, performing and other arts,
- Children have age limit between 10-14 years-(whose date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply,
- In exceptional cases, the lower age limit can be relaxed up to two years
- Children, who want to apply, should have minimum 03 years of experience (either with a Guru or in an institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
- There candidates will receive Rs. 3600/- per year as scholarship fee.
- The actual fee will be paid by candidates to the Institute or the registered GURU that is Rs. 9000/-.
- All scholarship transaction will be done with the bank account of scholarship holders or their Parents/ Guardian.
Candidates can apply application form will be awarded for two year at a time and its renewable after every two year till up to 20 years age. Candidates who have good performance in every half yearly exam must submit their progress report card regularly.
If candidates who have not submit report report card in time will scholarship discontinuation without any prior notice. The scholarship payment will start form the date that specified by the centre or date of admission in Institute or authorized GURU.
- Previous Year Mark Sheet,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Address Proof card,
- Birth Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Signature (Scan),
- Income Certificate.
- Screening of Application Form,
- Interview Test.
Nature of Scholarship:-
- Total available seats are 650 will be awarded every year.
- 100 seats are marked for Tribal Culture Children (who provide valid ST Certificate),
- 125 Seats reserved for children whose parents practicing Traditional Arts (Minimum 03 Year),
- 20 Seats for differently a bled children (who provide disability certificate),
- 30 Seats reserved for children who in the Creative Writing/ Literary Arts,
- And remaining 375 Seats will be awarded for General scholarship.
- Start Date of Application: Started.
- Last Date of Application: 31st January 2018.
Steps to Apply CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2018:-
- First, candidates should go to official website.
- Search and click on CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2018
- Now application form will open on screen.
- Download application form and filled with all required information.
- Attach all documents copy along with application form.
- Send application form at given postal address.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future process.
Centre for Culture Resources and Training,
15 A, Sector 7, Dwarka,
New Delhi 110075.
CCRT Scholarship Form 2018 Selection Process:-
Only candidates who applied application form will be shortlisted according to their application form screening test. After candidates will call for interview test that will be held in month of May/ August 2018 at the regional Level. Candidates whose name appears in list will be informed about to date, timening and venue of Interview Test by post only.
CCRT Scholarship Form 2018 Result:-
The board will soon publish list of selected candidates on official website. Candidates can check their result detail on official website after update by the board. Candidates will able to check their CCRT Scholarship Result 2018 after update by the board.