CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019, UGC NET July 2019 Exam Notification: Central Board of Secondary Education has released CBSE NET JRF Exam 2019 Notification and eligibility for assistant professor. The Board is going to conduct UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) 2019. Aspirants who want to appear in National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 Exam. All they can apply for CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2019 before on 30th March 2019.
The national Eligibility test is an well Known Education test for all candidates who wants to apply in Research fellow, lectureship and Professor posts in various colleges. This CBSE NET Exam is conducted twice in the year. The NET 2019 online Application form has been started from 1st March 2019. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online before the last date of application form. The last date of Online registration is 30th March 2019. All the interested candidates should visit to the official website of CBSE to get all information Regarding the NET JRF Application Form 2019.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 Details:-
Name of the Examination Authority:- Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Exam:– CBSE UGC NET 2019
Official website:- cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates who wants to apply must have Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Junior Research Fellowship: Age of candidate not more than 28 years .
- Assistant Professor:- There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written Exam performance in NET Exam 2019.
- For General Candidates Rs 600/-
- For OBC Candidates Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs 150/-
- Notification Date:- 1st March 2019
- Online Registration will start from on:- 1st March 2019
- Last date to submission of application form: 30th March 2019
- Admit Card will available on:- 15th May 2019
- Exam date:- 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th June 2019
UGC NET Official Notification
UGC NET 2019 Online Application
How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET Application form 2019
- First all Candidate should visit to the official website that is cbsenet.nic.in
- Then select the tab Application form for NET at home page.
- Click on it .
- Then select the post and fill application form.
- Next upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Submit application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
CBSE UGC NET Admit card 2019:- The Admit card will be uploaded on the official website before 20 days of the Examination. All the candidates can download admit card from the official website. Admit card is an necessary document for all the candidates. Because Admit card contains all information about the candidates as Name ,Roll no,Date of Birth, Exam Centers,Exam date and time etc.
CBSE UGC NET JRF Result 2019:- The Result will be uploaded very soon on the official website after the succession of NET Exam.All the applicants can check your result from the official website.