CAT 2018 Application Form Notification, CAT Online Form 2018-19 Dates:- Recently, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta has released CAT 2018 Application Form for all candidates who are interested in MBA and want to admission in MBA courses through IIMs. So candidates you should submit their application form for this and be a part of this examination. This is Common Admission Test (CAT) that organizes to get admission in MBA courses and recruit eligible candidates from all over India.
Every year estimate 2 Lakhs candidates applied application form and appear in this examination. Now this year the board has release a fresh notification regarding to CAT 2018 Registration on 29th July 2018 for all candidates and invited online application form for CAT 2018. Candidates who have eligible for IIM CAT 2018 Application Form can submit their application form that has been started from 8th August 2018 in online mode.
Details of CAT 2018 Application Form Notification:-
Candidates should download IIM CAT 2018 Notification for complete details like education, age limitation, application process and other required details from official notification. The board will conduct CAT 2018 Exam for all candidates to get admission to 20 IIMs and 100 B Schools across India. There about to 4000 Seats available from admission into 20 IIMs. CAT 2018 Score Card will valid till last one year.
All candidates who are going to submit their CAT Online Application Form 2018 need to check all details that will use in filling online application form. Last date of online application form is 19th September 2018. Candidates who have eligible can submit their application form till the last date. Candidates who want more details regarding to CAT 2018-19 Registration can check this full page at the end.
About to CAT 2018-19:-
|Name of Authority||Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta|
|Name of Exam||Common Admission Test 2018|
|Date of Application||8th August 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Type of Exam||Admission Exam|
|Course Name||MBA Programme|
Eligible Criteria of CAT 2018-19:-
- Candidates should be passed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University.
- General and OBC candidates should be passed with minimum 50% Marks and reserved category candidates should also be passed with minimum 45% Marks.
- Candidates who appearing in final year in Graduation are also eligible for apply CAT 2018.
There no age limitation defined by the board for applicant.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1900/-,
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 950/-.
|CAT 2018 Notification||29th July 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||8th August 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||19th September 2018|
|Correction in Application form||4th Week of September 2018|
|Admit Card Date||24th October 2018|
|Mock Test||17th October 2018|
|Exam Date||25th November 2018|
|Answer Key||2nd Week of December 2018|
|Result Date||2nd Week of January 2018|
- Educational History
- Marks Sheet of 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Diploma.
- Work Experience, if any
- Applicable Certificates
- Recant Photo and Signature
- List of IIM Programme to which you wise to apply
- Exam fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Written Exam &
- Interview Test.
Steps to Apply CAT 2018 Apply Online:-
- First of all candidates visit official website.
- Search CAT 2018 Registration
- Now click on direct link.
- Enter all personal details with education details.
- Now upload all required documents scanned copies with application.
- Upload recant Photo and Signature.
- Make payment of fee through online.
- At last click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for future uses.
CAT 2018 Admit Cards:-
Candidates who submitted their application form successfully can download their admit card form official website after update by the board. The board will soon release admit card before exam date.
CAT 2018 Result:-
Result will also available through official website in online mode. All eligible candidates who appeared in this examination need to download their result to check performance in exam. Result will available only in online mode on official web portal.