Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 has out for 130 Steno, LDC, Peon & Other posts.Apply Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 Jobs. Check all details about Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification, Burdwan District Court Steno LDC Posts, Burdwan District Court Recruitment LDC Peon Vacancies, Burdwan District Court Recruitment Jobs 2016
Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016: Burdwan District Court has released notification of Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 for 130 stenographers, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), typist, guard, peon and many other posts. Eligible and eager candidates can apply for Burdwan District Court Vacancies 2016 before 14th June 2016. Burdwan District Court jobs 2016 complete information candidates can check its official site. To fill up application form of Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 candidates grab this opportunity. For more details of Burdwan District Court Notification 2016 check below this page.
Details Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016:
Details of vacancies
Total Posts: 130
Name of the Posts:
- English Stenographer (Basic Grade in Schedule B): 17 Posts
- Typist – copyist: 07 Posts
- Peon: 26 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 45 Posts
- Sweeper: 08 Posts
- Night Guard: 16 Posts
- Day Guard: 02 Posts
- Gardener: 01 Post
- Process Server/ Summon Bailiff: 04 Posts
- Floor: 04 posts
Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspiring candidates should complete Madhyamik, 8th class or its equivalent qualification from recognized institutes.
Age limit as on 1/01/2016 should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Written test
- Typing test
- General and OBC contender should pay Rs.250/
- For other candidates need to pay Rs 50/ as exam fee.
How to Apply
- Students should have to access official web site very firstly that is “www.ecourts.gov.in/burdwan”
- Then they find link Burdwan District Court 2016 Recruitment Notification
- Fill academic as well as personal details in the application form.
- The upload scanned signature and photograph.
- Submit exam fee.
- After fill it completely students need to click on submit button
- In the end they need to take hard copy of it
- Initial date to apply – 6th May 2016
- Last date of apply online is – 14th June 2016
Burdwan District Court Admit Card 2016
Those have applied for this exam they need to download admit card to appear in the written examination. Students can download it from official web site.
Burdwan District Court Result 2016
After completion of exam candidates can check their result to access it official web page. By using name and roll number candidates can download it.