Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, Apply 8921 Clerk, Steno & Peon Vacancy:-Recently, Bombay High Court Recruitment Board has been release a new recruitment notification for all eligible candidates who are searching for a government jobs in this department. So candidate should check this recruitment and collect complete information from here. The board has release Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 for all candidates to recruit for the 8921 Posts of Clerk, Stenographer, Peon and Other. Interested candidates may gap through official website www.bombayhighcourt.com for submit their application form.
Candidates should apply application form of Bombay High Court Notification 2018 as soon as possible because submission time is less. The board has been started application form from 28th March 2018 and it will go to end on 10th April 2018. All candidates are advice they must download official notification of Bombay High Court Job Recruitment 2018 for complete detail. The board has been also mentioned all detail in official notification. So candidates should download it and check all eligible criteria detail before going to apply application form.
Application form will receive in form of online mode through its official website. So candidates who have satisfied with all norms of the board and have complete eligible detail of Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 can submit their online application form before last date. After over dates online application form will be rejected by the board without ant notice. So candidates should check complete detail carefully and then go to apply.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
Complete detail about to Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018, candidates can check on website www.free-jobalert.in. Here candidates can also found direct link of submit online application form with official notification also. So candidates should check carefully full page at the end.
About to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:-
|Name of Board||Bombay High Court Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Clerk, Steno & Peon|
|Number of Post||8921 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Date||28th March 2018|
|Location of Job||Bombay, Maharashtra|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
Post Wise Detail:-
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
Eligible Criteria of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:-
- Candidates must pass minimum SSC Board Examination/ Graduation /Law Graduate form a recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination that conducted by Government Board or ITI.
- Candidates should be typing shorten speed in English about to 100 wpm and minimum Speed is 40 wpm and in Marathi Language speed is shorten 80 wpm and minimum 30 wpm.
- Candidates must knowledge of basic computer and have certificate of Computer Knowledge by DOEACC/ NIELIT/ University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 38 Year Old.
The board has not mentioned any application fee.
Candidates should check official notification for post wise pay scale.
- Screening Test,
- Typist Test,
- Medical Test,
- Documents Verification,
- Final Merit List.
- Start Date of Online Application Form: 28th March 2018.
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 10th April 2018.
- Exam Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Download Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates should go to official website.
- Search and click on Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
- Now application form page will open on screen.
- Enter all required detail in application form.
- Pay application fee if required.
- Click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application form for future process.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Admit Card:-
The board will soon release Bombay High Court Hall Ticket 2018 for all candidates who applied online application form. The board will allow only candidates for download their admit card form official website who registered itself on official website. Candidates will wait some time for admit card.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Result:-
Candidates who appeared in examination and want to download result can go through official website for download their Bombay High Court Result 2018. The board will also release result for all candidates after conducted examination.