Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19, 54 Clerk BHC Vacancy 2018-19: – Bombay High Court is going to recruits the 54 Candidates for the post of Clerk. Candidates can be applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Clerk from the official web site. This is the great opportunity which is comes from the Bombay high court who are looking for great opportunity in Maharashtra. Candidates can be applying from the official web portal www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Bombay high court is the government organization of Maharashtra State. Bombay High Court is looking for good and Eligible Candidates so Interested Candidates can be applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates can be filling the application form from 10th September 2018 from the official web site for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018- 19. Bombay High Court is going to choose the candidates on the basis of written Examination and Interview. Candidates must be cleared the written Examination and Interview to get this opportunity. Candidates can be applying before the Last date from the official web site. Candidates who have completed their Graduation they can easily applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19. And they do good and best preparations for the written Examination.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Bombay High Court
- Name of the Post – Clerk
- of Vacancy – 54
- Job Location –Bombay, India
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and Educational Qualification before applying Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19. They check all the details and eligibility criteria which is given below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be graduate in any stream from any recognized university
Age Limit: The minimum age of Candidates is 18 years Old
Application Fees: Applicants check the official notification to know application fee
- Phase I (Written Exam)
- Phase II (Interview)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1900/
- Starting Date for submit Application form: 10th September 2018
- Last Date for submit Application form: 19th September 2018
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19
- Applicants needs to visit on the official web site bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Then Candidates must click on the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19 which is available on the home page
- Now Candidates fill the application form and pay the application fee
- Click on the submission button
- Then Candidates must take the print out of application slip for the references
Bombay High Court Exam Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card of written Examination for BHC Recruitment 2018 will be available 15 to 20 before the written Examination. Candidates can download their admit card from the official web site.
Bombay High Court Exam Result 2018
The result of Bombay High Court will be declared with two months after the written Examination on the official web site. Candidate can check their result by enter their name and roll number.