BMC Recruitment 2018, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2018: Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation has been released a notification for 115 Assistant Professor vacant posts. Now candidates may apply online BMC Recruitment 2017 from official web portal. This is a great chance for all eligible and interested candidates. Then candidates fill their BMC Application Form 2018 on or before the last date.
The Academic qualification, student also required Age limit to request form eligibility. As per authorized declaration the BMC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 before on 26th December 2017. Candidates need to submit their application form through online mode only.
All the Main details of BMC Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, result, Admit Card and other important information are obtainable below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
BMC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important Details for BMC Recruitment Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation
Exam Name: BMC Community Organizer Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Assistant Professor
Total Number of Vacancy: 115 Vacancies
Official Website: mcgm.gov.in
Post Category: Recruitment
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Opening Date to Online Application Form: available
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 26th December 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Announced Soon
BMC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have done Post Graduates Degree for any recognized university.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation for all reserved candidates
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical test
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Pay Scale: 15600-39100 + Rs. 6000 Grade Pay + usual allowance
How to Fill BMC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates first log on to the official web portal of Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation that is gov.in.
- Now candidates should read the BMC Community Organizer Recruitment Notification cautiously and click on apply online link.
- Now candidates can select the Online Application for the BMC Community Organizer
- Now candidates fill up the BMC Community Organizer Application with the full information.
- Now candidates submit the Application and Take a hard copy of the Application.
- At last aspirants take a hard copy the filled application form printout for the future reference use only.
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATE,TIME & PLACE –26-12-2017 (between 11 a.m. to 04.30 p.m.) on all working days except 2nd and 4th Saturdays and public holidays at T. N. Medical College & B.Y.L. Nair Ch. Hospital, Ground floor, Dispatch Section, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 4000 08
BMC Admit Card 2018:
All the eligible applicants have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the BMC Community Organizer exam.
BMC Result 2018:
Candidates must first visit the official site or check out the examination result after releasing. The candidates may check BMC Community Organizer Result 2017 on its official web page.