Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018, Apply for Typist, Peon Vacancy: Bidar District Court will issued an advertisement for filling up Peon, Stenographer, Typist and other various vacant posts. It is a great opportunity for all eligible applicants who are looking for this Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018.
Eligible and interested applicants apply for Bidar District Court Application Form 2018 on or before the closing date. The application process of applying for Bidar District Court Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018, Apply for Typist, Peon Vacancyacancy 2018 is offline mode. Now applicants can apply these posts in the prescribed format as mentioned in the official advertisement. There have various vacant posts for which any interested applicants may apply for these posts on or before last date.
Govt Jobs 2018 | Jobs for 10th Pass 2018
All the Required information of Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Examination Authority: Bidar District Court
Name of Post: Peon, Stenographer, Typist
Total Number of Post: Various posts
Official Web Portal: ecourts.gov.in
Job Location: Karnataka
Application Procedure: Offline Mode
Post Date: 14 November 2018
Post Category: Recruitment
Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must have passed 7th, 10th, passed its any recognized board.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 35Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- For post 1: Rs.9600/- to Rs. 14400/-
- For Post 2: Rs 14550/- to Rs. 26700/-
- For Post 3, 5: Rs.11600/- to Rs. 21000/-
- For post 4: Rs. 11000/- to Rs. 19000/-
- Starting Date to Application Form: Started Soon
- Closing Date to Application Form: Available Soon
Bidar District Court Notification & application form
How to Fill Bidar District Court Application Form 2018:
- Initially, Candidates log on to official web portal of Bidar District Court
- Now candidates read the official advertisement carefully
- Now candidates can download the application form.
- Then applicants fill up their all required information
- Make pay application fee.
- Now candidates send the application form to the below postal address.
- Finally, take hard copy of the application form for future use reference.
District & Sessions Court, Bidar
Bidar District Court Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Bidar District Court Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
Bidar District Court Result 2018:
Qualified applicants must visit the official webpage or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Bidar District Court Result 2018 on its official web portal.