BHEL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE 2018, BHEL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy:–Here is good news for candidate who looking job in BHEL Recruitment 2018. The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released notification to recruit candidate for Engineer Trainee Post. Candidate who interested can apply application form through official website.
The board has invited candidate who complete their engineering degree in Electricals and Mechanical engineer. Candidate can download official notification for all detailed information about to BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018. The board will select candidate according to their performance in interview test. Candidate who has all qualification criteria according to BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2018 can apply application form.
The board will receive online mode application form of Recruitment of BHEL 2018. Candidate can apply application form through official website. Candidate can read all qualification detail before apply application form. The board has invited candidate only who belongs to India and who have all eligibility criteria according to the board.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE 2018 Details:
Candidates who are looking engineer job can apply application form official website of BHEL. The board will start application form on 12th February 2018 through official website of BHEL. The board has decided last date of application form is 12th March 2018.
Candidate can apply online application form with all qualification detail. Candidate can check all information in notification. Candidate can check Recruitment of BHEL Engineer 2018 by visit website.
- Name of Board: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Name of Post: Engineer Trainee.
- Number of Post: 50 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Date: Will Start.
- Location of Job:
- Type of Job: Center Government Job.
- Official Website: careers.bhel.in.
Post Wise Detail:-
- Mechanical Engineer: 30 Posts.
- Electrical Engineer: 20 Posts.
Eligible criteria of BHEL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE 2018-
Candidate must pass B.Tech./M.Tech In Mechanical and Electricals Engineering from a recognized Institute or University. Candidate must pass GATE 2018.
- Graduation Candidate Maximum Age: 27 Year Old,
- Post Graduation Candidate Maximum Age: 29 Year Old.
Candidate can check application fee detail in notification. The board has decided application fee according to category wise.
Candidates, who selected, will receive Rs. 20600 to Rs.46500 per month through the board.
- GATE-2018 Marks,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 12th February 2018
- Last Date of Application: 12th March 2018.
- Interview Date: Will Update Soon.
BHEL Recruitment 2018:-
The BHEL Recruitment 2018 gives golden chance of candidate who complete graduation or post graduation in engineering. The board has invited candidate to participate in the board examination. The board will select candidate according to their performance in interview test.
Candidate can download official notification for all information about to BHEL Recruitment 2018. Candidate who pass engineering in given discipline and should have GATE 2018 Score Card can apply application form. The board will update interview date and place on official website. Candidate can check through official web portal of BHEL 2018.
Steps to Apply BHEL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE 2018:-
- First, candidate visit official website careers.bhel.in.
- Search application apply link on home page.
- Click on application link.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Enter all required information according to application form.
- Pay application fee though net banking.
- Click on submit button.
- Now application form will appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application form for future reference.
BHEL Jobs Notification 2018
BHEL Vacancy Online Form 2018
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:-
The board will select candidate according to GATE 2018 Marks and Interview test. Candidate who passed GATE 2018 and have score card can apply application of Engineer Trainee Recruitment of BHEL 2018. The board will select candidate according to their performance in interview test. Candidates give best performance in interview test for selection.