BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018, BHEL ITI Apprentice Jobs 2018 Apply Online: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has recently announced an advertisement for the vacancies of 750 ITI Apprentice Posts. Candidates, those are eligible and interested to get BHEL Bhopal 2018 Recruitment & can submit their online application form before closing date.
As well the education qualification, candidate also required Age limit to application form eligibility. As per the official notification the BHEL Bhopal ITI Apprentice Application Form from 04th January 2018 to 3rd February 2018. Applicants need to submit their application form through online mode.
All the Important information of BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Association: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Exam Name: BHEL Bhopal ITI Apprentice Exam 2018
Post Name: ITI Apprentice
Total Number of Vacancy: 750
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Application Process: Online / Offline Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 04 January 2018
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Wise Detail:
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Salary Detail|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||108|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||17|
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 4th January 2018
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 3rd February 2018
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must completed 10th or ITI NCVT form an Recognized University
- Minimum age for Applicants: 14 Years
- Maximum age for Applicants: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Pay Scale: As per Government Rules
Post Box Number – 35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL Bhopal- 462022
How to Apply for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018:
- At first the applicants has to visit the official web portal of the association.
- Then read the BHEL ITI Apprentice Advertisement 2018.
- Now Fill the Online BHEL Bhopal Registration Form.
- Give all the information required.
- Finally press on the Submit Key.
- Now take an Xerox Copy of the Registration Form
- Send this Registration Form with all the documents to the postal address given below.
BHEL Bhopal Admit Card 2018:
BHEL Bhopal Admit Card 2018 will be released before the 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their BHEL Bhopal hall Ticket by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
BHEL Bhopal Result 2018:
After conclusion of BHEL Bhopal Exam the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their BHEL Bhopal Result 2018. The result assessment will take a bit time.