BFSL Recruitment 2018, Apply 590 Sales Manager, Team leader Vacancies 2018: Bank of Baroda Financial Solution Limited (BFSL) has released a recruitment notification for all eligible candidates to recruit on the 590 Posts of Area Sales Manager, Team Leader, Sales Executive Graduates, and Sales Executive under Graduates, Sales Executives Fresher and Manager / Assistant Manager. All interested candidates who want to join banking sector have a great chance to apply application for that started from 02nd May 2018 through its official website www.bfsl.co.in.
Here is a huge vacancy available for all eligible candidates who have completed their education qualification according to BFSL Notification 2018. The board is going to invites all eligible candidates who have dream to work with this department and are searching for government jobs in this department for a long time. So candidates you can submit application form start date and be a part of this recruitment and grab this opportunity by perfume in examination. The board will advise all candidates they should download official notification of BFSL Vacancies 2018 to check complete eligible criteria detail.
Below this page all detail are mentioning for all candidates who want to go in government sector. Candidate can submit their application form till last date that is 25th May 2018.application form of BFSL Jobs Recruitment 2018 will be received through online mode on its official website. Candidates can able to submit application form before or on last date.
BFSL Recruitment 2018 Details:
Candidates will also check complete eligible detail like education qualification, age limitation, application process, application dates, and other detail. Candidate can also check website www.free-jobalert.in for all detailed information regarding to BFSL Jobs 2018. All are mentioning below this page in steps wise.
About to BFSL Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda Financial Solution Limited (BFSL).
- Name of Post: Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and Team Leader.
- Vacancy Number: 590 Posts.
- Mode of Application: Online Mode.
- Application Date: 02nd May 2018.
- Location of Job: Across India.
- Type of Job: Bank Job.
- Official Website: bfsl.co.in.
- Sales Executive (Graduate/ Under Graduates): 500 Posts.
- Team Leaders: 65 Posts.
- Area Sales Managers: 25 Posts.
- Manager/ Assistant Manager: Not Mention.
Eligible Criteria of BFSL Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree in any filed form a recognized Institute or University can submit application form.
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Area Sales Manager||30 Year||40 Year|
|Team Leader||25 Year||40 Year|
|Sales Executive Graduates||21 year||35 Year|
|Sales Graduates Under Graduates||21 Year||30 Year|
|Sales Executive Fresher’s||21 Year||25 Year|
|Manager/ Assistant Manager||30 Year||40 Year|
Candidates can check official notification for application fee detail.
Candidates can also check official notification for pay scale detail.
Candidates will recruit according to their performance in Written Exam and Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 02nd May 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 25th May 2018.
- Exam Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Download BFSL Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates can log in official website.
- Search BFSL Recruitment 2018 link on website.
- Click on direct link of application.
- Enter all required detail in application.
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application form for future process.
BFSL Jobs 2018 Notification
BFSL Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
BFSL Recruitment 2018 Admit Card:-
The board will soon release admit card for all candidates who applied application form. Candidates will also soon able to download their BFSL Call Latter 2018 form official website before exam dates.
BFSL Recruitment 2018 Result:-
All eligible candidates who appeared in this examination need to go official website to download their BFSL Results 2018. The board will soon release result for all candidates according to their performance in examination.