BEML Recruitment 2018, BEML DGM, AGM Manager, Engineer Vacancy 2018: – Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has released notification for Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager, Officer, Engineer, Diploma Trainees and Other various vacant Posts. The BEML is inviting the eligible candidates to apply for BEML Vacancy 2018.
Interested and eligible applicants can get the advertisement information at official web portal that is www.bemlindia.com. The vacancies given on this BEML Recruitment 2018 are 140 Posts. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 21st April 2018 and the final date for application form 8th May 2018.
All the Important Information of BEML Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
BEML Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Bharat Earth Movers Limited
Exam Name: BEML Exam 2018
Post Name: Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager, Officer, Engineer, Diploma Trainees
Total Number of Vacancy: 140
Official Web Portal: www.bemlindia.com
Application Process: Online/Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 21st April 2018
Job Location: All across India
BEML Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, MA, MSW, MBA, CA/ ICWA, MD, DNB, Master Degree and Experience or equivalent from a recognized University
- Minimum age for Candidates: 26 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 48 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 7000 – Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 62000 – Rs. 80000/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 21st April 2018
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 8th May 2018
How to Fill BEML Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants first go to BEML official website that is bemlindia.com.
- Read the notification carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Press on the link New Registration
- Applicants fill up all the required details
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application and make Pay application fee
- Take a hard copy of BEML Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Xerox Copy of the signed application along with photocopies for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be given addressed.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER(HR), Recruitment Cell, BEML Soudha, No.23/1, 4th Main Road, S.R Nagar, Bangalore -560027
BEML Admit Card 2018:
BEML Admit Card 2018 will be released before the exam date on the official website. All the aspirants can easily download their BEML Admit Card 2018 by using their application no & date of Birth.
BEML Result 2018
Eligible candidates should visit the official webpage or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check BEML Result 2018 on its official web portal.