BEL Recruitment 2018, BEL 480 Contract Engineer Posts Apply Online:-Recently the Bharat Electronics Limited has published the 480 vacancies For Contract Engineer. The organization is going to recruit applicants in India for Contract Engineer Posts. So, those applicants who are want to work with this organization they May apply for this post. All Interested candidates can apply online mode from the official website. The last date for the BEL Contract Engineer Vacancy 2018 is 23rd June 2018.
Interested candidates having age in between 18 to 26 years can apply for this BEL Recruitment 2018. Last Date is Apply online mode is 23rd June 2018 for application form. Total numbers of vacancies are 480 Posts. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed First class in Engineering Degree from approved Colleges in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering. Pass in engineering degree in specializations mentioned above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Candidates who are interested in Bharat Electronics Limited vacancy in India and check the eligibility criteria related to these BEL Recruitment 2018 below in the same post. Candidates Check More details on free-jobalert.in
BEL Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Authority: – Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: – Contract Engineer ( Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation and Information Technology)
Job Location: – INDIA
Application Mode: – Online mode
Official Website: – bel-india.com
Total Number of Vacancy:
- Total Number of Vacancy: 480
Details of Vacancy:
|District Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)||60.|
|Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)||60.|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2018: –
Candidates must have B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. Candidates more detail check on official website.
- For General/OBC: 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH: No fee
Age Limit: As on 1st June 2018
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 26 years
- Candidates Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Aspirants will be pay as Rs.23,000/- per month
Candidate’s selection process will be based on Written Exam and Interviews.
- Online Application Starting Date: 12th June 2018
- Last Date to submit Application: 23rd June 2018
- date of Walk in Interview announcement: 2nd July 2018
- Walk In interview:- 8th July 2018
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to BEL official website.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your required information as per the instructions
- Candidates Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the BEL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BEL Recruitment 2018 online application form
BEL Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card will be issued after the application process will over on the website. All Applicants can download your BEL PE Admit Card from official website through online mode.
BEL Result 2018:
The organization Result will be declared after the selection process will over. The Result will be available on the official website.