UP BEd Counselling 2017-2018, UP BEd Counselling Date, Seat Allotment:- Aspirants who wants to apply for the UP BEd Counselling 2017, All they can apply for the Counselling Process before or on 28th June 2017.
The UP Lucknow University has been started the BEd Counselling 2017 in the University. It is good news for the all applied applicants who have applied for the UP BEd Entrance exam 2017 they can check their UP BEd 2017 Counselling date. The UP BEd Counselling organization is planning to organize online counselling from 2017 at official website. This year the Uttar Pradesh Lucknow University will conduct the UP BEd Entrance exam and UP B.Ed JEE counselling process.
The UP BEd counselling will be conducted from 1st June to 28th June 2017. All the Lucknow University BEd Counselling process will be online except the document verification. Candidates can check their counselling date and more detail given below on our page. The Uttar Pradesh Lucknow University is also known as University of Lucknow. The Lucknow University is organized to conduct the UP BEd Counselling 2017 for the qualify applicants. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
UP BEd Counselling 2017-2018
The selected applicants will get admission in the BEd Course in the state Uttar Pradesh. This year the University has conducted the UP BEd entrance exam on 03rd May 2017 at various examination centres in the UP State. Now this Lucknow University has released the UP BEd Result 2017 and the organization will be starting the Counselling Process. All applicants can download the UP BEd Counselling letter 2017 from the official Portal.
Uttar Pradesh BEd Counselling Schedule 2017:
All applicants who had applied for UP BEd 2017 they can check their result on official website and check your qualify marks on official website. Latest news for the UP BEd Counselling 2017 they can download their UP B.Ed Counselling Letter 2017 from the main site of organization. The UP BEd JEE Counselling process is given step by step on our page. All qualified applicants are given the two to three days time for choice filling of colleges. UP BEd next process will be done and after that applicants have to report in the college. Now Candidates have to enter the details like roll number, date of birth and other important details. Candidates after filling the details click on submit button. Now you can download the UP BEd counselling letter. Applicants can check more details on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Apply Here:- UP BED Counselling Online Form 2017
Important details for UP BEd 2017 Examination
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Lucknow University
- Name of Examination: Uttar Pradesh BEd Joint Entrance Examination
- Name of Counselling: UP BEd Counselling 2017
- Examination Date: 3 May 2017
- Result Date: 26 May 2017
- UP B.Ed. Counselling Date: 5 June 2017
- Official Website: upbed.nic.in
Required Document for UP BEd counselling:
- Qualifying examination proof
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile/ residence Certificate
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Few recent passport size photographs
- Age proof certificate (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
UP BEd Counselling Important Dates:
- Starting date of UP B.Ed. Counselling: 01 June 2017
- Last Date of UP B.Ed. Counselling: 28 June 2017
- Academic Session will Start From:- 1st July 2017
UP BEd Counselling Process:
- Documents Verification: All applicants must have issued file cover along with a booklet of containing information of various colleges at the counselling center. All applicants have to original documents on education qualifications and other credentials shall be verified at the counselling center.
- The Counselling Fees and Advance College Fees Bank Draft (Rs 500/- and Rs 5000/-)
- Collection of Fees and issuance of confirmation letter: The applicants shall have to submit the balance fees by online payment, e-challan and get transaction Id.
- applicants shall visit NIC website again for these steps
- To fill their roll no and Date of Birth
- Transaction Id to get print out of confirmation letter of admission.
- Reporting at the College within five days of issuance of confirmation letter.