BECIL Recruitment 2018, BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Vacancy 2018: The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2018 at official website. The authority had released a notification for 131 Patient Care Manager (PCM) & Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)Posts. The recruitment organization is inviting the application form for the 131 vacant positions. Candidates before filling the application form can check all important details and eligibility criteria on official notification.
Interested candidates go to the official website and download the notification with application form. The BECILPatient Care Manager (PCM) application form is available on official website. Candidates can more details about BECILPatient Care Manager (PCM) application form at official website.
Candidates who are going to fill the application form those aspirants must have completed the Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology) from a Government recognized university. Candidates’ age limit should have as per BECIL Recruitment Board.Job hunter can check more details about BECIL vacancy 2018 like education qualification, age bar, age relaxations, selection process, application fee, starting date of application form and last date of application form and other important details given below on this web page that is free-jobalert.in.
BECIL Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important Details of BECIL Recruitment 2018:-
Name of Authority: – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Patient Care Manager (PCM) & Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)Posts
Job Location: – Delhi
Application mode: online Mode
Starting date of application form: 8th March 2018
Closing date of application form: 9th April 2018
Official Website: – www.becil.com
Number of Vacancy: 131 posts
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) & Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): 131 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Interested Aspirants must have Passed Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Medical Laboratory Technologists/ Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology) from a Government recognized university to apply the BECIL Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit: Interested candidates can check the age limit and age relaxation on official notification.
- For Patient Care Manager (PCM):- Maximum 40 years
- For Patient Care Coordinator (PCC):- Maximum 35 Years
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
- Personal Interview
Application fee: –
- General Or OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Category: Nil
Selected aspirants will be paid the per month salary as per Rs. 16,468/-. Candidates can check more details on official website.
- Initial date of application form: 8th March 2018
- Final Date of application form: 9th April 2018
How to apply application form for BECIL Recruitment 2018:-
- Candidates visit on official site of it that is becil.com
- On home page Search the link that is BECIL Recruitment 2018
- Click on that link.
- Download the official notification of the recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility for the posts.
- If you are eligible then download the application form link.
- Fill the form with all your required details like, age, address, qualification, skills etc without any mistake.
- Paste your passport size photo and the self attested copies of the important documents with it
- Paste your signature in the form.
- Pay the application fees is any.
- Recheck the application form carefully.
- At last send the application form given address from last date
Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
Noida-201307 (U.P) and BECIL’s Head Office at 14-B, Ring Road,
I.P Estate, New Delhi – 110002
BECIL Admit Card 2018:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will be released the BECIL Admit card through online mode on official website. The Hall Ticket will be published before 10-15 days examination. The Admit card will be available on official website for those candidates who have submitted the application form before final date.
BECIL Exam Result 2018:
The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will be declared the BECIL Exam Result after the interview examination over. Applicants will check your BECIL Result on official website.