ASSAM PSC Recruitment 2018, Apply APSC 212 Junior Grade Vacancy 2018: Assam Public service commission has officially released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 212 Assam Civil Service Junior Grade Service and other various vacant posts. Candidates are advised to Check official advertisement of Assam PSC Jr Grade Recruitment 2018 to get the desired educational qualification information. The online web link will be opened from 18th May to 18th June 2018.
All the Eligible & Interested aspirants can apply for the APSC Recruitment 2018 by the last date. All the Necessary Details of Assam APSC Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in
ASSAM PSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Department: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Civil Service Junior Grade
Total Number of Vacancy: 212
Official Website: www.apsconline.gov.in
Job Location: Assam
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 18th May 2018
Post Category: Recruitment
ASSAM PSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation for reserved candidates
(As on 01 January 2018)
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Application Fee: Rs 50/-
- Assam Civil Service (Junior Grade): Rs. 12500-40000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade): Rs. 12000-40000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
- Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: Rs. 12000-40000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
- Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise: Rs. 8000-35000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 4300
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 18th May 2018
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 18th June 2018
How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly candidates log on to Assam PSC official Web Portal that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Applicants go to conscription division and open online registration link
- Candidates fill all the required details in the form as per the requirement
- Attach scanned copies of all supporting documents and pay the application fee as per the category
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit button and complete the process of registration.
- Finally candidates save hard copy of submitted registration form or registration number for future reference
Assam PSC Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Assam PSC Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their admit card letter with them when going to come out in the examination.
Assam PSC Result 2018:
The name of the selected applicants will be issued on its official website after the closing of applying process. Cut off will also be released with the declaration of result. So the applicants should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Assam PSC Result 2018 on its official website.