Assam JAT Application Form 2018, Assam Joint Admission Test 2018: The ASSAM JAT Application Form 2018 will be soon released on the official website. Every year Director of Technical Education, Assam conducts Assam Joint Admission Test (Assam JAT) for the first year of Under Graduate Professional courses.
All the eligible & interested candidates who want to take admission in Professional Course. All they can apply on the official website. Every year a large number of students appeared Assam JAT Examination. Every year a large number of candidates appeared Assam JAT Examination 2018. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
Assam JAT Application Form 2018
Now candidates may apply online Assam JAT Application Form 2018 from official web portal of Assam Education Board. All the Other information regarding the ASSAM JAT Application Form 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here.All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Important details for Assam JAT Application Form 2018
Name of organization: -Director of Technical Education, Assam.
Name of Exam: –Assam Joint Admission Test.
Test Level: -State Level Examination.
Test Category : -Under Graduate Professional Course.
ASSAM JAT Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should posses 12th Class with PCM & Minimum 50 % Marks from a Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
The age of the candidates should be between 17 years to 21 years.
- For MBBS/BDS/BAMS Courses fee Rs:-1140/
- For Engineering Degree Courses fee Rs 1140/
- For Both Courses fee Rs 1440/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in ASSAM JAT 2018.
- Starting Date of submission of application form:- April 2018
- Last date of submission of application form:- April 2018
- Assam JAT Admit Card Releasing Date: May 2018
- Date of ASSAM JAT Exam:- May 2018
- Date of ASSAM JAT Result :- June 2018
How to apply for Assam JAT Application Form 2018
- All the applicants should go to the official website ASSAM JAT.
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
ASSAM JAT Admit Card 2018:
The ASSAM JAT Admit Card 2018 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website.All the applicants can easily download their ASSAM JAT Admit Card 2018 by suing their application no & date of birth from the official website.
ASSAM JAT Result 2018:
The ASSAM JAT Result 2018 will be released as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website.All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.
ASSAM JAT Counseling 2018:
The ASSAM JAT Counseling 2018 will start after the declaration of the result. All the applicants can apply to the ASSAM JAT Counseling Process according to their ASSAM JAT 2018 Score.