Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018, Apply 98 Civil Police Sports Quota Job- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board is going to recruit all eligible candidates for the 98 Posts of Civil Police under Sports Quota. Online application form has invited by the board through released AP Police Recruitment 2018 for all candidates who are looking for Police Job in this State. Now all candidates who have interested for this recruitment can submit their application form through official website in online mode. Before going to submit application form candidates should check its official notification to check all eligible criteria details. Candidates are requested to visit official website www.arunpol.nic.in. for further details.
Candidates who want to go in Defence Job and have dream to become a Police in their future, have a great chance to submit application form. Online application form is now available on official website and it will soon end on 31st July 2018. Candidates should carefully check all details and after check details go to submit application form with all required details.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has released a notification of Arunachal Pradesh Police Notification 2018 for the various vacancies of civil police vacancies. Total Number of vacancies are 98 posts. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs 2018 before or on last date 31st July 2018.
All the other details regarding the Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here on website www.free-jobalert.in.
Police Jobs 2018
About to Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of the organization:-Police Department of Arunachal Pradesh Government.
- Name of the Posts:-Civil Police Sports Quota.
- Total number of vacancies:-98 Posts.
- Mode of Application: Offline Mode.
- Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in.
Total Number of Post: 98 Posts.
- Constable: 45 Posts.
- Lady Constable: 36 Posts.
- Sub-Inspector: 07 Posts.
- Constable (Driver): 05 Posts.
- Lady Sub-Inspector: 02 Posts.
- MT Helper: 01 Post.
- Cook: 01 Post.
- Barber: 01 Post.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria Details:-
Candidates who have passed 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute or University can submit their application form for this recruitment.
- For Constable (Driver / MT Helper): 18 Year Old to 28 Years Old.
- For Sub-Inspector: 20 Year Old to 25 Years Old.
- Cook / Barber-: 18 Year Old to 28 Year Old.
- For Constable: 17 Year Old to 21 Year Old
Candidates should check official notification for application fee details.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Medical Test.
- Starting date for submission of application Form:– 29th June 2018.
- Last date for Submission of application form:-31st July 2018.
- Date of written Exam:-updated soon.
Click Here For Download:
AP Civil Police Recruitment 2018 Notification.
AP Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
How to apply Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:-
- All the candidates should visit to the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Police
- Download the AP Police application form 2018 in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of your document.
- Send the application form to the Appropriate address by post.
IPS Director General of Police, Police Headquarters,
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
AP Police Admit Card 2018:
The Arunachal Pradesh Police admit Card will be published before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
AP Police Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The Result is very important for all the candidates. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates.
All the other information regarding the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 will be updated soon.