Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education is going to organize examination for APJEE 2018 for all candidates who want to get admission into. The board will hold Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2018 for all eligible candidates for admission in various Diploma Courses. Candidates who have interested in it can fill their application form by last date. Candidates are requested to visit official website www.apdhte.nic.in for further details. We are also going to provide all details with all important dates for all candidates through this page. Detailed are mentioning below this page. Once, candidates should carefully check this full page till the end.
APJEE Application Form 2018, APJEE Exam Notification 2018, apjee.in: The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education has released the APJEE 2018 Application Form. All the candidates who want to take admission in Diploma & Degree Course in the Andhra Pradesh State. All the eligible & interested candidates can submit their APJEE 2018 Application Form. All the other details regarding the APJEE 2018 Application Form such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
APJEE Application Form 2018 Details:
- Conducting by:- Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education.
- Name of Exam:- APJEE Exam 2018.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Date of Application: To See Below Table.
- Course Name: Technical Degree/ Diploma Courses.
- Level of Exam: State Level.
- Official Website: www.apdhte.nic.in.
APJEE Application Form 2018 Eligibility:
- The candidates should posses 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For Diploma courses, candidates should posses 10th or SSC from a recognized Board of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The age of the candidates should be between in 17 years to 21 years for degree courses & 15 to 18 years for Diploma Courses.
For Application fee see the official notification.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of APJEE 2018 Score & Counseling.
|Starting Date of Application From||2nd April 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||15th May 2018|
|Admit Card Date||21st May 2018|
|Exam Date||30th May 2018|
|Result Date||01st June 2018|
|First Counselling Date||21st June 2018|
How to Apply for APJEE Application Form 2018:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at nic.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
APJEE Admit Card 2018:
The APJEE Admit Card 2018 will soon released on its official website. All the the applicants can easily download their APJEE Admit Card 2018 by using their application no & Date of birth from the official website.
APJEE 2018 Result:
The APJEE 2018 Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their APJEE Result 2018 by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates.
APJEE 2018 Counseling:
The APJEE 2018 Counseling will start after the declaration of the APJEE Result 2018. All the applicants can apply to the APJEE 2018 counseling according to their APJEE 2018 Score.