Army Public School has invites application form of TGT & PGT teacher post of 7000. Interested and eligible candidates who want to go in teaching field have good news. Army welfare education society (AWES) will be conducting this exam. The eligible competitor who wants to fill this application form should fill before the date of 27/09/2015. All the latest updates about this recruitment will be updated on authorized website and candidates visit time to time. Other details like educational qualification, selection procedure etc. is given below.
Army Public School Vacancy Details 2015:
Total vacancy of PGT/ TGT/ PRT : 7000
- Contestant should possess post graduation degree with B.ED minimum 50% marks for PGT post
- And gradation degree with B.ED with 50% marks for TGT & PRT post from recognized institute or university.
- For fresher’s candidates age not exceeds 40 years.
- And experienced candidates age not exceeds 57 years.
All the applied applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and the interview which are conduct by AWES.
<<< Latest Teaching Jobs 2015 >>>
All applicants should pay application fee Rs 600/-
How to apply:
Here some steps are given below to follow contestant can fill application form easily
- Firstly log in authorized web portal that is www.awesindia.com.
- Then click the application form of TGT PGT PRT posts.
- Fill all necessary details like academic and personal as specified fields.
- Attach sign and photo in this form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take the print out of this form for future use.
- Starting date to registration: 30/08/2015.
- Last date to fill form: 27/09/2015
- Exam date & interview: update very soon.
Applicants can download admit card through official site when it will be updated. Admit card is necessary to download each and every applicant. Without it candidates cannot give exam. Enter their id number and password students can download it.
Government Vacancies 2015-16
Army Public School TGT PGT Exam Result 2015:
All contestants who appeared in the exam are eagerly waiting their result. Candidates can check their result when it will be updated on its official site.
- Log on official website www.awesindia.com.
- Click on result fields.
- Here a lot of result appeared students should click on those he wants to check.
- Fill details as specified place & click on enter.
- Take hard copy it for future reference.