APTET Application Form 2018, AP TET Notification 2018 Exam Dates: APTET 2018 Application process has been started form today on 5th May 2018 for AP Teachers Eligibility Test across 13 districts in the state. The AP TET 201 Examination will start from 10th June and ended on 21st June. The AP TET Notification 2018 is out for 10351 vacancies. The APTET 2018 Online form is available on the official website of the Board. The Direct Link to Apply for APTET exam 2018 is provided below.
Andhra Pradesh state government has released huge vacancies for various posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for APTET Application Form 2018 visit this page. The last date of submission of application form of APTET 2018 is 5th May 2018. TET examination abbreviates Teacher eligibility Test. Those candidates who want to become teacher must apply for APTET Application Form 2018.
Tentatively examination will be held from 5th to 15th February 2018. Eligibility criteria for TET AP 2018 are candidate must have Diploma degree or equivalent with 50% marks (45%for reserved candidates). Bookmark this website if you want to all vacancy details about AP TET 2018. Download the application form of TET Andhra Pradesh 2018 here.
APTET Exam Syllabus 2018
APTET Application Form 2018 Details:
APTET Application Form 2018 Details:
|Name of the Examination Board||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Teaching Posts|
|APTET Exam Date||10th to 21st June 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||10351|
|Admit Card release Date||3rd June|
|Last Date for applying Online||23rd May 2018|
|Category of Post||Application Form 2018|
Vacancy Details of APTET 2018— APTET will declare vacancy for various posts like Primary teacher post, Upper primary Teacher Post, Physical education Teacher, School Assistant, Language Pandit, Second grade teacher.
APTET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Education criteria: Aspirants should have diploma degree in hand with 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 18 years to 40 years.
APTET 2018 Application Fee—
- Application fee should be 500/- rs for candidates.
The Selection of aspirants will be made on the basis of Written Exam of APTET.
Category Wise Cut Off Marks:
|OC||60% Marks & Above|
|BC||50% Marks & Above|
|ST||40% Marks & Above|
|SC||40% Marks & Above|
|PH||40% Marks & Above|
APTET 2018 Important Dates:—
- AP TET Notification Released date:- 4th may 2018
- Starting Date for APTET Online Application Form Submission :- 5th may 2018
- Last Date for APTET Online Submission:- 23rd May 2018
- AP TET Paper I & II Exam Date:- 10th June to 21st June 2018 (9.30 am to 12 noon and 2.30 pm to 5 pm)
- APTET Admit Card Release Date:- 3rd June 2018
- APTET Answer Key 2018 release Date:- 22nd June 2018
- APTET Answer Key Objection date from:- 26th June 2018
- APTET Final Answer key 2018 will be Declared On:- 28th June 2018
- APTET Result 2018 will be Declared On:- 30th June 2018
APTET Recruitment 2018 Application Form:
Andhra Pradesh TET 2018 Recruitment application form is available now. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for APTET 2018 Recruitment here. Application form of APTET 2018 process is updated below:
How to Apply of APTET Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants go to the homepage and find out APTET Application Form 2018 Notification link.
- After that, open the notification in the next web page and Read the notification very carefully before applying for the post and if you are eligible then click on an apply online tab.
- Now fill all complete details in the AP TET Application Form 2018.
- Attach the all required & scanned copies with the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Submit the application form fee.
- Then, Click on the submit button
- Take a printout of the application form
APTET Exam Notification 2018
APTET Online Application Form
APTET 2018 Selection Procedure:
There will 2 paper conducted first one is for primary class i.e. from class 1 to class Vth and the 2 paper is conducted for Upper Primary class i.e. from class VIth to class VIIIth.
APTET 2018 Admit Card—
Admit card of AP TET 2018 will released on 3rd June 2018 on the official website of APTET 2018. Permission letter/hall ticket of APTET 2018 will update soon. All the applicants can easily download their call letter by suing their application no & date of birth from the official website.
TET AP Result 2018:
Result of APTET 2018 will update after successfully completion of examination. The APTET 2018 Result 2018 will be available on 30th June 2018. All the applicants can easily check their AP TET Result 2018 by using their roll no on the official website.The Result is very important for all applicants. Becuase the result shows the real performance of the applicants.