APSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018, Apply 179 Tax Inspector, IMO Vacancy 2018:–APSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is now out on official website for all candidates to check complete eligible criteria detail. Recently the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has release a new recruitment notification on 17th May 2018 to recruit all eligible candidates for the 179 Posts of Tax Inspector, Labour Inspector, Excise of Superintendent, IMO and Other. All interested candidates who want to grab this opportunity can submit their application form that started from released date at official website www.apsc.nic.in through online mode.
Candidates who want to check complete detail regarding to APSC Inspector of Taxes Recruitment 2018 can download official notification form official website. All candidates who have eligible for this posts can submit there application form without having anytime delay. Before going to submit application form candidates should carefully check all eligible criteria detail forum official notification. The board has been defined all detailed information for all candidates who are eagerly waiting for APSC Labour Inspector Recruitment 2018.
Now candidates who are going to submit their application form can be submitted till last date that is 18th June 2018. Before last date applied application form will be received by the board. Such types of application form will not consider by the board that applied after last date. So candidates you should careful read complete instruction and provide all correct information in application form in given dates. All eligible criteria detail of APSC Vacancies 2018 like education qualification, age limitation, application process detail and other can check form here also.
APSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018
Candidates should visit website www.free-jobalert.in for complete detail about to APSC Jobs Recruitment 2018. Here through this page we are going to provide all important detail for every candidate who wise to apply application form. For more detail should read this web page at the end.
Details About to APSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
- Post Name: Inspector of Taxes, Labour Inspector , IMO and Other.
- Mode of Application: Online Mode.
- Total Number of Vacancy:- 179 Posts
- Date of Application: 17th May 2018.
- Type of Job: State Government Job.
- Location of Job: Assam State.
- Official Website: apsc.nic.in.
Eligible Criteria of APSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates must have pass Graduation Degree/MBBS, Post Graduate Degree from a recognized Institute or University with good marks.
- Minimum Age: 21 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 38 Year Old.
For other detail can check form official notification.
- General Candidates: Rs. 250/-,
- Other Category Candidates: 150/-.
Candidates can check pay scale detail from official notification according to post wise.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 17th May 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 18th June 2018.
- Last Date for IMO:– 9th July 2018
Steps to Apply APSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018-
- First, candidates visit official website.
- Then check direct link of APSC Recruitment 2018 on home page.
- Click on link of online application.
- Now provide all require detail in application form.
- Pay application fee online.
- At last click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application for further reference.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card:-
Candidates who applied application form can download their APSC Hall Ticket 2018 from official website after update by the board. Admit card will available only through online mode. It will soon available on official website after officially release.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Result:-
Candidates can download their APSC Results 2018 form official website that will soon available on official website through online mode. All eligible candidates who appeared in this exam can check official website for all latest update.