APSC FDO Recruitment 2018, Apply 250 Public Relation Officer, ACOF/FR Vacancy: A new notification has been released by the Assam Public Service Commission. All the candidates who were looking for the government job in Assam have now chance to apply. There are 250 vacancies available for the post of Senior Information & Public Relation Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger, Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer.
All the candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the APSC Recruitment 2018 before the last date. The starting date of APSC Recruitment 2018 Application form submission is 17th February 2018. The candidates can only be able to submit the application form before 17th April 2018. The candidates who don’t want to miss this opportunity must fill their application form before the last date.
Candidates are also informed that the APSC FDO Recruitment 2018 Application Form submitted after the last date will be rejected. The candidates are also advised to have a look on the APSC FDO Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria before filling up the form in order to avoid the form rejection. T he application forms not up to the eligibility criteria will get rejected.
The candidates who will fill their form successfully will be selected for APSC Recruitment 2018 various posts on the basis of written test and a personal interview. All the details like about organization, eligibility criteria, application fee details, selection and applying procedure are mentioned below in this post. For more information candidates can visit the official website.
APSC FDO Recruitment 2018 | About Organization
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Senior Information & Public Relation Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger, Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer
Details of Vacancies:
|Total Number of Vacancies||250|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Category||APSC Recruitment 2018,Application Form|
|Starting Date of Application Form||17th February 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||
APSC FDO Recruitment 2018 | Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Medical Inspector||01 Post|
|Block Veterinary Officer/ Veterinary Officer||113 Posts|
|Fishery Development Officer||47 Posts|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||01 Post|
|Senior Information & Public Relation Officer||06 Posts|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||25 Posts|
|Forest Ranger||50 Posts|
APSC FDO Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
For Medical Inspector:
- Degree or Diploma in any Branch of Medical from recognized college.
- Candidates must have 2 years experience in Public Hospital.
Block Veterinary Officer/ Veterinary Officer:
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from recognized college.
Fishery Development Officer:
- F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R.
- The Minimum Educational qualification- B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R.
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from a University authorized and recognized by UGC.
- At least 5 years teaching experience in the concerned subject in an
- Organization of institution of repute under AICTE.
- Candidates must have 3 years diploma in relevant subject having minimum 55%marks from an institute under State/Central Government and approved by AICTE.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Audio-visual Media.
- Must have done M.E or M.Tech in Electronic Telecommunication.
- Candidates must have experience in Professional/Teaching field in recognized
Director of Economics and Statistics:
- The candidate must possess the 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, and Economics from a recognized University.
- Degree of Mathematics, Statistics, Economics as subject from recognized University and a Government recognized Diploma obtained after atleast 2years Post Graduate training in Statistics.
Note:- Doctorate of other research degree in Mathematics, Statistics & Economics is desirable.
- At least 10(ten) years experience in Investigation/Research/Statistical Works in a Govt. Deptt. or Commercial concern of repute or in conducting or guiding Research in Statistics in a University or Institute of Training & Research as evidenced by published work.
- Administrative experience for atleast 5 years.
|Post Name||Required Age|
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Medical Inspector||23 Years||43 Years|
|Block Veterinary Officer/ Veterinary Officer||21 Years||43 Years|
|Fishery Development Officer||21 Years||43 Years|
|Lecturer||21 Years||43 Years|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||35 Years||45 Years|
Note: The candidates belonging to the lower category will get the age relaxation as per the government norms.
Application Fees Details:
For all posts:
For General: Rs 250/-
For SC/ST: Rs 150/-
For Candidates having BPL Certificate: NIL.
Fees payment must be done through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Application form along with the Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted.
Pay Scale Details:
|Medical Inspector||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
with Grade Pay Rs 12,700/-
|Block Veterinary Officer/ Veterinary Officer||Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/-
with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
|Fishery Development Officer||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
with Grade Pay Rs 12,700/-
|Lecturer||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
with Grade Pay Rs 12,700/-
|Director of Economics and Statistics||Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/-
with Grade Pay Rs. 16900/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
- Starting Date of Application Form: 17th February 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 17th April 2018
APSC FDO Recruitment 2018| Applying Procedure
- Candidates first visit the official website @ www.apsc.nic.in.
- Search for the APSC Recruitment 2018 application form
- Click on it and open it.
- Download the application Form.
- Fill all the details carefully after reading the eligibility criteria.
- Paste photograph and attach all relevant documents.
- Submit it by making payment through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Application form along with the Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted.
APSC Jobs 2018 Notification
APSC Vacancy Online
For more details please visit official website.
APSC Recruitment 2018 | Admit Card
The candidates are informed that the APSC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card will be available on the official website 7 to 10 days before exam. The candidates can download the admit card from official website. It is must for candidates to bring the APSC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card at exam centre. For more details keep visiting our site.
APSC Recruitment 2018 | Result Details
The APSC Recruitment 2018 Result will be declared after one to two months of exam. The candidates who qualify the exam will be selected for the interview. All the candidates can download their result from the official website.