APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has dispatched the official notice for the 611 Lecturer/ Assistant Statistical Officer/Assistant Director/ Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Chemist. An advertisement for these vacant seats of APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 has been released.
Teaching Jobs 2017
Government Jobs 2017
Application Form is also out to fill from yesterday and it will be available till 28th of January 2017. Only those candidates can apply for this, who have crossed the limit of 18 years and the academic qualification will be either bachelors or masters degree. Rest of the data can be seen from the given below format:-
Details for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Name of Department:- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSSC)
Job Posting:- Andhra Pradesh
Total No. of Posts:- 611 Posts
Post Name with the numbers:-
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service: 504 Posts
- Asst Statistical Officer in A.P Economics & Statistical Subordinate Service: 95 Posts
- Assistant Director in A.P Economics & Statistical Service: 08 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist in Government Medical Colleges, Nellore: 02 Posts
- Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Services: 02 Posts
APPSC Recruitment 2017
Age Boundation: 18 to 42 years as on the date of 1st January 2017 (age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules)
Required Education: Applicants must have completed their Graduation/Post Graduation in the relevant field
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Non Refundable Examination Fee:-
- General/OBC Applicants: 250 Rs.
- For all the other category applicants: 120 Rs.
Official Site:- psc.ap.gov.in
Application procedure for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Application Fee and Form can only be submitted through online process before the last date.
Steps of filling the Online Application Form of APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:-
- Go across the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh PSC.
- There look out for the Vacancy sector and click on it.
- Read all the given instructions on the web page and start filling it in a proper way.
- Re check and hit on the submit button after an assurance.
- Pay the exam fee online as per the given category through online banking.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017: APPLY ONLINE
Some Important Dates of APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:-
- Release date of Notification: 28th December 2016
- Start Date of Application Form Submission: 29th of December 2016
- Final Date of Application Form Submission: 28th of January 2016
APPSC Exam 2017 Hall Ticket:-
Admit card for the Lecturer Vacancies will be out few days from the exam date, so all the candidates just have carry that while going for the examination.
APSSC Lecturer Exam Result 2017:-
Result of the exam will be declared after completion of all the process of checking and exam. All the dynamic and energised candidates will have to prove themselves in the further rounds too.