APO Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Defence, Government of India, C/O 56 APO has issued notification for Recruitment to 201 Group ‘C’ posts of Fireman, Telephone operator, Tradesman, Safaiwala, Stenographer and other vacant posts. The applicants must apply for the given posts as per their education qualification and the age limit. The applicants must read all the instructions given in these articles. The official web portal of the education department is also given in this article for the expediency of the candidates.
Latest Govt Jobs 2017 | Defence Jobs 2017
All the Required information of C/O 56 APO Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Jobs for Graduates 2017
APO Recruitment 20176 Details:
Name of Examination Authority: Ministry of Defence, Government of India
Name of Post: Fireman, Telephone operator, Tradesman, Safaiwala, Stenographer
Total Number of Post: 201
Official Web Portal: indianarmy.nic.in
Job Location: All across India
Application Procedure: Offline Mode
Post Date: 03 February 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Applicants must have completed 10th, 12th and graduation degree its recognized university.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
Selection Process: Written Exam
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 1900
- Starting Date to Application Form: Available Now
- Closing Date to Application Form: 03 March 2017
APO Recruitment Notification
C/O APO Recruitment Apply Online
How to Apply for APO Recruitment 2017
- At first candidates open link Apply and download the Registration Form.
- Now read instructions for filling up the registration form, after that fills the registration form carefully.
- Attach all necessary documents copy paste their recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the registration form and send by Registered Post courier addressed
”344 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘B’, PIN-905344, c/o 56 APO”.
C/O 56 APO Admit Card 2017
Permission Letter of the C/O 56 APO Exam 2017 will be coming out 10 days before the main examination date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
C/O 56 APO Results 2017:
Candidates should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Students may check C/O 56 APO Result 2017 on its official web portal.