AP Police Driver Recruitment 2018, Apply 2485 Driver Vacancy:– Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police has released an notification for the post of 2485 Driver posts. Andhra Pradesh Police Driver Recruitment 2018 apply Driver Jobs by last date.Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit Andhra Pradesh Police Application Form 2018 through its official website such as arunpol.nic.in. Candidate can apply filling application form at its official Online interface will started in April 2018 and the final date for application form is May 2018. For more details check www.free-jobalert.in.
Police Jobs 2018 | AP Police Exam Syllabus 2018
All the Required Details of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
AP Police Driver Recruitment 2018:
Name of Department: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police
Examination Name: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Driver
Vacancy Name: 2485
Official Website: arunpol.nic.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
AP Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who is having minimum qualification like Class 8th, Class 10th for applying Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules
- Written Exam
- Driving Test
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 40/-
- For APST Candidates Application Fee: Rs.10/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-
- Starting Date to Registration Form: April 2018
- Closing Date to Registration Form: May 2018
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Assistant Inspector General of Police (E) PHQ, Itanagar, PO- Itanagar 791113 Andhra Pradesh
How to Fill AP Police Driver Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, Candidates must go to the official website of the department at arunpol.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to download the AP Police Recruitment 2018 application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the candidate.
- Finally Send the Entire documents to the postal address of department on or before the last date.
Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Andhra Pradesh Police Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible Candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Andhra Pradesh Police Result 2018:
Qualified Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Andhra Pradesh Police Result 2018 on its official website.