AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018-19, 2723 Constable, Warden & Fireman Vacancies:– The Director General of Police has released an notification for the post of 2737 Vacancies for the posts of Constable, Warden and Fireman. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit Andhra Pradesh Police Application Form 2018-19 through its official website such as arunpol.nic.in. Candidate can apply filling application form at its official Online interface till 7th December 2018. For more details check www.free-jobalert.in.
All the Required Details of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018-19 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018-19, 2723 Andhra Police Vacancies:-
Name of Department: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police
Examination Name: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Constable, Warden, Fireman
Vacancy Name: 2723
Official Website: arunpol.nic.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who is having minimum qualification like Class 8th, Class 10th for applying Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 22 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- For General & BC Candidate : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates must Pay : Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale:- Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-
- Starting Date to Registration Form: 12th November 2018
- Closing Date to Registration Form: 7th December 2018
- Examination Date: 6th January 2019
- Physical tests in Second Week Of February
How to Fill AP Police Driver Recruitment 2018-19:-
- Firstly, Candidates must go to the official website of the department at arunpol.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to download the AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the candidate.
- Finally Send the Entire documents to the postal address of department on or before the last date.
Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card 2018-19:
Admit Card of the Andhra Pradesh Police Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible Candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Andhra Pradesh Police Result 2018-19:
Qualified Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Andhra Pradesh Police Result 2018 on its official website.