Annamalai University Distance Education: –Annamalai University is one of the India’s better and largest Public Residential University stable in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. Annamalai University beginning in 1929 in the Tamil Nadu state of India. The university has provide about 380 various courses under distance type education study. The University also held various infrastructure & academic programs. Annamalai University is permitted by UGC. The main goal of the Annamalai University is to provide better education facilities for the candidates of the Tamil Nadu.
Annamalai University Distance Education:
Annamalai University offer Regular as well as Correspond Degree and Diploma Courses in different trades. Many number of students want to take admission in Distance/ private Education study Degree Program of Annamalai University.
Those applicants who want to proceeds admission in Annamalai university they must look University admission notification on its official site. Aspirants will fill up application form for admission in university. Application form is prepared on official site. The University of Annamalai does not conduct any entrance test for admission. You must fill that admission application form correctly and along related documents with Registration fees. The Registration fees for these exams is Rs. 250. The student need to submit through demand draft drawn in provide of the registrar of Annamalai university.
Annamalai University provide Distance Education Courses:-
Annamalai University present various UG/PG education courses in various trades such as management, commerce, science, art, etc. In private study as well as regular courses. Annamalai University have good faculty for each discipline branch. Candidates who already present in the Degree Exam may Download UG/ PG Examination Time Table from official site portal. The Annamalai University upload the Exam permission card on the official website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. For Upcoming Annamalai University Examination, applicants may download Exam permission letter on official site.
- Course of Arts:-A. (Functional Tamil ,Tamil,English , Economics, , English & Communication,Business, Economics , Social Work,Political Science , Sociology, Public Administration, , Police Administration,Human Rights, Social & Civic Studies, Population Studies, Social Welfare Administration, Literature (Tamil)).
- Courses of Science:- Sc (Mathematics with Computer Applications, Physics, Psychology, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Electronic Science,Chemistry)
- Courses of commerce:- Com. (Marketing, Accounting &Finance, Computer Applications,Business Studies, International Business)
- Post-Graduation course for Arts:-A. (Sociology, Business EconomicsEnglish, Tamil, Economics, History & Heritage, Environmental Economics, History, History and Tourism, Political Science Population Studies, Public Administration
- Post graduation course for Science:-Sc (Zoolog, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics,Applied Psychology, Geoinformatics, Electronic Science,)
- Post-Graduation course of Commerce:-Com (Accounting and Finance, Computer Applications, Co-operative ,Education Management, Banking and Insurance Management)
Note:-Official Website: http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde/ in for all other important details refer to official site.
Those are interested to take admission in distance education degree programs of Annamalai University they can visit the official portal. On this site University also update the results, admit card, admission details, fee structure and all other details.