ANIIMS Recruitment 2017: Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 65 Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, OT Technician, OT Assistant, Endoscopy Technician, ECG Technician, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Speech Therapist, Audiometric Technician and 30 Teaching and Non Teaching other vacancies on contract basis.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 01 March 2017 Or Last Date for Teaching and Non Teaching Application Form 28 January 2017.
Govt Jobs 2017 | Jobs for Graduates 2017
All the Important Information of ANIIMS Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
ANIIMS Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Institute of Medical Sciences
Exam Name: ANIIMS Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Technician, Laboratory Assistant, OT Technician, OT Assistant and Teaching and Non Teaching
Total Number of Vacancy: 95
Official Website: aniims.org.
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 25 February 2017
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Candidates must have done B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology/Gastro Entero Technology or Post Graduation from recognized university and Candidates must have experience also.
For Post Technician, Laboratory Assistant, and OT Technician:
- Minimum is: 18 Years
- Maximum is: 30 Years
For Post Teaching and Non Teaching:
- Minimum is: 18 Years
- Maximum is: 32 Years (For Male) and 38 (For Female)
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
- For Post Technician, Laboratory Assistant, OT Technician: Rs. 120000 to 225000 Different for all posts
- For Post Teaching and Non Teaching: 14000 to 40000 Different for all posts
- Starting Date to Application Form: Started
- Final Date to Application Form: 01 March 2017 Or 28 March 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
ANIIMS Recruitment Notification & Application Form
How to Fill ANIIMS Application Form 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website to apply for ANIIMS
- Applicants have to read the complete instruction carefully.
- After reading complete directions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form.
- Candidates should attach the copies of documents if essential and recent passport size photograph.
- Complete the application form and send by Registered Post courier addressed.
Postal Address: Office of Director ANIMS, DHS Annexe Building (Old RBD) Office
ANIIMS Admit Card 2017
Permission Letter of the ANIIMS Exam 2017 will be coming out 18 days before the main exam date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the examination.
ANIIMS Result 2017:
Applicants must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Students may check ANIIMS Result 2017 on its official website.