The Women Development ,Child Welfare Andhra Pradesh(WDCWAP) has published a notification for the recruitment of Angabadi Helper,Angabadi workers,Mini Anganbadi workers.There are 862 vacant posts for this Recruitment.All the eligible candidates can apply online before the last date of submission of Application form.The Application Form is starting from 3rd October 2015. The last date of submission of application form is 15th October 2015.
So All the interested candidates should visit the official for applying online of submission from.This is a good opportunity for all the eligible & interested candidates.
AP Anganbadi Recruitment 2015 Details:
Details of Vacancy:
- Anganbadi workers:-140 posts.
- Mini Anganbadi workers:-11 posts.
- Anganbadi Helper:-711posts
Name of post:-Anganbadi helper.
Recruited by:-Women Development ,Child Welfare Andhra Pradesh Department.
Total no of posts:-862.
Applicants who desire to apply for above posts must have completed the10th class or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized board.
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on 01st July 2015.
There is no fee for Online application.
The selection will make in this recruitment on the basis of interview of the candidate.
- Starting date of submission of application form :-3rd October 2015.
- Last date of submission of application form:-15th October 2015.
- Date of walk in interview(Markapuram Division):-27th October 2015.
- Date of walk in interview(Kandukuru Division):-29th October 2015.
- Date of walk in interview(Ongole Division):-31th October 2015.
How to apply :
- All interested candidates should need the official website at wdcw.ap.nic.in and download the recruitment form.
- Fill Application form according to format carefully.
- Attach photocopies of mark sheet and certificate.
- Keep it in an envelope along with all documents & send it to the postal address.
The admit card will send by the WDCWAP before the interview date.
Andhra Pradesh WDCW Result 2015:
The result will be declared very soon after a succession of interview by the WDCWAP. The Result of candidate will be available in the PDF format. So all the candidates should visit the official website to check your Result.