The Andhra bank has issued a notification to conduct the examination for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in the upcoming month. All the candidates who want to make a career in banking & finance. All they can apply Online through the official website of Andhra bank before on 1st December 2015.
The Online registration has started on 17th November 2015.All the other details regarding the Andhra bank recruitment such as age limit, education qualification , application fee, how to apply, important dates are as given here. All the candidates can see the details from here.
All the latest updates regarding the Andhra bank recruitment will update soon on the official website.
Andhra bank Recruitment 2015:
Name of the Exam:- Andhra Bank PGDBF Course 2015-16
Conducted by:-Andhra Bank .
All candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by central government.
- The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 28 years as on 1st September 2015.
- The age relaxation for the schedule caste is 5 years & other backward class candidates is 3 years.
The candidates will have to pay online application fee as
- For general & OBC candidate RS 600/
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates RS 100/.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of online exam & personal Interview.
- Start date of the Online registration:-17th November 2015.
- Last date of the Online registration:-1st December 2015.
- Online payment of application fee:-17th November 2015.
- Call letter for the examination will available on:-10th December 2015.
- Date of PET exam:- 16th December to 22nd December 2015.
- Date of Final examination:-27th December 2015.
How to apply:
- All candidates should log on to the official website of Andhra bank that is andhrabank.in
- Search the link Online registration on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your all valid details such as personal & academic.
- Upload your recent scanned photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
The Andhra bank will release the admit card on 10th December 2015. All the applicants can download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card contains the all information about the candidates such as the name of the candidates, roll no, application no, exam date & time, exam center, date of birth, photo & signature, postal address etc. So the admit card is a very necessary document.
Andhra Bank PGDBF Exam Result 2016:
The result will be uploaded as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can check their results by using their roll no,application no & date of birth. The result shows the real performance of the candidates. So the result is very important.