AAI Recruitment 2018, AAI 186 Junior/Senior Assistant Vacancy 2018 @ aai.aero: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has dispatch an official notification for the AAI recruitment 2018 of 186 Junior/Senior Assistant Posts. Application forms are called from all the talented and capable job hunters . As per AAI Notification 2018,candidates have to fill their application form from the main web page that is “aai.aero” .
then they have to submit their application form from 16th June to 15th July 2018. Candidates are requested that they have to submit their examination form on or before the last date. For more details about AAI Junior/Senior Assistant Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, education criteria etc. are given on this page. For more details check free-jobalert.in.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of the Post: Junior/Senior Assistant Posts
Official Website: “aai.aero”
No. Of Post: 186
Details Of vacancy:
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 147 Posts
- Senior Assistant ( Electronics):- 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria AAI Recruitment 2018:
Junior Assistant ( Fire Service): Applicants should completed 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation in Mechanical or Automobile or Fire from any reputed institution with minimum 50% marks along with Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Senior Assistant (Electronics):- Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Radio Engineering from a recognized Institution with 2 year Experience.
Age of the Aspirants should be between 18 to 30 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- ST/SC Candidates: No Application Fee
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs.12,500/- to Rs.28,500/- per month
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): Rs.14,500/- to Rs.33,500/- per month
Selection process will be based on candidate’s performance in the selection rounds:
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Notification Date: 14th June 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16th June 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th July 2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 15th July 2018
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants have to visit the official web page of the AAI i.e. “aai.aero”.
- Then download the official notification first after that read it carefully
- Now Search the link Apply Online.
- Enter the details which are required.
- Then Upload photo and Signature.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Now finally Submit the application form
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
AAI Admit Card 2018:
The AAI admit card will be released on the official web site 10 – 12 days before the date of examination. On our web page we will also update the admit card of AAI when it is released officially.
AAI Result 2018:
The exam authority will publish the AAI Result 2018 of the exam after the successfully completion of the exam.