AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018, Apply 295 AIR India Cabin Crew Vacancy: The candidates who want to join the Air India services will happy to know that the Air India Limited has announced recruitment for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew & Trainee Cabin Crew.There are around 295 vacant seats for the eligible and interested Male & Female Candidates. The candidates willing to join the respective service can able to apply before the last date of application from submission.
The starting date of AIR India Limited Recruitment 2018 Application Form is 12th April 2018. The application forms are available till 2nd May 2018. The candidates have to submit the application form before the last date in order to apply successfully. It is must for the candidates to read the eligibility criteria before filling up the form to avoid the rejection of Application Form.
The candidates are here provided all the details of the organization along with eligibility criteria, application fees, selection and applying procedure mentioned below in the post. For having new updates candidates can visit our website.Those candidates who successfully apply for the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be selected on the basis of a written test and medical test. For more details visit the official website.
AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||AIR India Limited|
|Post Name||Experienced Cabin Crew, Trainee Cabin Crew|
|Number of Vacancies||295 Posts|
|Category||AIR India Limited Recruitment 2018, Application Form|
|Starting Date of Application Form||12th April 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||2nd May 2018|
AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 | Category Wise Vacancies
- For Gen:- 85 Posts
- For OBC:- 196 Posts
- For SC:- 12 Posts
- For ST:_ 02 Posts
For Male Aspirants:- 86 Posts
For Female:- 209 Posts
AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Experienced Cabin Crew: Candidates must have done 10+2 from any government recognized board.
- For Trainee Cabin Crew:– Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism
- Experienced Cabin Crew: 18 to 35 years
- For Trainee Cabin Crew:- 18 to 27 years
The candidates must be unmarried.
Age relaxation for the candidates of lower category will be provided. For more details of physical fitness candidates must visit the official website.
Language Known: The candidate must speak Hindi and English Fluently.
Application Fee Details:
The candidates have to pay the following application fees:
- For General/OBC Category: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST: NIL.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following:
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Staring Date for Applying Application Form:- 12th April 2018
- Last Date for application form:- 2nd May 2018
- Written Exam Date for Experienced Cabin Crew:-6th May 2018
Applying Procedure for AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Candidates first visit the official [email protected] www.airindia.in.
- Visit career option and choose the desire one.
- Read the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Enter the details in application form.
- Submit the application form after checking and making payment for it.
- Keep a hard copy of it for further use.
AIR India Limited Recruitment 2018 | Admit Card Details
The candidates are informed that the Admit Card of AIR India Limited Recruitment 2018 will be available on the official website 7 to 10 days before exam. All the candidates who applied for the post can download their admit card through official website. The candidates have to bring the admit card with them at exam centre along with some photo ID proof. For more details of admit card keep visiting our website.
AIR India Limited Recruitment 2018 | Result Details
The result will be announced after a month of exam. The AIR India Limited Recruitment 2018 Result will be available on the official website. The candidates can download their
Result from there. Candidates who qualify the written exam will be selected for medical test. The more details visit the official site.