AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Notification, Senior Residents, Group A, B & C Jobs:-All India Institute of Medical & Science has released a notification to recruit candidates for post of Senior Residents, Group A, Group B, Group C and other. There are total 331 Posts available to hire eligible candidates in various departmental wise. Interested and eligible candidates can apply application form on through official website. The board has started application form on its official website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
If candidates you are waiting for government jobs in medical field that in great chance to grab these posts. Candidates who have completed their education qualification according to AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 can submit their application form in given dates. Complete detail about to this recruitment placed in official notification. So candidates who want to apply application form should download official notification form official website.
The board has invited all candidates who are eagerly wanted to apply application form. The board has notified candidates for this recruitment having various department vacancies. All post wise detail are mentioning below this page. So candidates can check all detail and visit website www.studytubes.co.in. The board is providing the career opportunity that has completed their all education qualification. You can check all information about to this recruitment is referring to this page.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
Candidates who have all qualification detail according to AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 may submit their online application form through official website. The board will select eligible and talented candidates for these posts. Candidates should check all eligible detail before going to apply application form. The board has decided starting date and last date according to posts wise. All detailed information are mentioning below this page. So candidates read carefully full page at the end for complete detail about to this recruitment.
About to AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Notification:-
|Name of Board||All Indian Institute of Medical & Science, Raipur|
|Name of Post||Senior Residents, Group B, Group C and other|
|Number of Post||331 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Location of Job||Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
Post Wise Detail:-
- Senior Residency: 84 Posts.
- Account Officer: 02 Posts.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 20 Posts.
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: 04 Posts.
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post.
- Senior Dietician: 01 Post.
- Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post.
- Ante Natal Medical Officer: 01 Post.
- Law Officer: 01 Post.
Group B Posts:
- Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post.
- Medical Record Officer: 03 Posts.
- Personal Assistant: 06 Posts.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 08 Posts.
- Office Assistant: 10 Posts.
Group C Posts:
- Assistant Laundry Supervisor: 08 Posts.
- Tailor Grade III: 02 Posts.
- 0Sanitary Inspector Grade II: 20 Posts.
- Library Attendant Grade II: 03 Posts.
- Medical Record Technician: 20 Posts.
- Coding Clerk: 01 Post.
- Driver: 20 Posts.
- Lab Attendant: 60 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Notification:-
For Senior Residency:
- Candidates should complete their Medical Degree. Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized Institute or University.
For Group A:
- Candidates must have completed their B.Sc. Nursing (04 Year Course) from a recognized Institute or University with
- Candidates should have 03 year experience in hospital administration.
For Group B:
- Candidates who have any Degree form recognized Institute or University can apply for office assistant posts.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute or University having 02 year experience for multi rehabilitation worker.
For Group C:
- Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th with science form a recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates should have Diploma in Medical Lab Technology for Lab Assistant.
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Residency||18 Year Old||33 Year Old|
|Assistant Nursing||21 Year Old||35 Year Old|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||21 Year Old||40 Year Old|
|Group B||21 Year Old||30 Year Old|
|Hospital Attendant||18 Year Old||30 Year Old|
|Lab Technician||18 Year Old||27 Year Old|
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-,
- SC/ ST: 800/-,
- PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Group A, Group B & Group C:
- General/ OBC: RS. 1000/-,
- Other Candidates: No Fee.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Senior Residency||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Group A||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Group B||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Group C||Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
- Written Exam (CBT),
- Interview Test.
|Post Name||Start Date||Close Date|
|Senior Residency||Available Now||10th January 2018|
|Group A||04th December 2017||03rd January 2018|
|Group B||13th December 2017||12th January 2018|
|Group C||13th December 2017||12th January 2018|
Steps to Apply AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Notification-
- First, candidates visit official website.
- Search AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 link on website.
- Post wise application link provided on website.
- Click on suitable link.
- Now application for page will open on screen.
- Enter all required detail in application form.
- Pay application fee according to the board.
- Click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application form for future process.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Admit Card:-
Candidates who have applied application for and want to appear in examination should download their AIIMS Raipur Exam Call Latter 2018 from official website after update by the board. The board will update admit card soon before15 days of examination date.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Result:-
Candidates who appeared in examination will able to download their AIIMS Raipur Exam Result 2018 from official website after update by the board. The board will update soon on its official website.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected according to post wise. Every post has different selection process. Some of direct interview test and another have both written exam and interview test. So the board will hire candidates according to post wise selection process. Candidates can able to check their selection list after update by the board.