AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018, AIIMS MBBS Eligibility, Exam Dates Online : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is all India level Under Graduate medical entrance examination. AIIMS schedules entrance examination for admission to MBBS course. The registrations has been presumably available from 5th Feb to 5th March 2018. AIIMS Entrance Exam is a national level entrance exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi.
It is organized for providing admission to MBBS programme offered by seven AIIMS institutions of the country. AIIMS 2018 MBBS Entrance Test Dates has been released officially.MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Guntur, Nagpur, Patna and Raipur. AIIMS Application Form 2018 will be initiated throughout 5th February 2018. Students can check AIIMS Entrance exam Registration Form, AIIMS Exam Dates, Call letter, Result and AIIMS MBBS Syllabus.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018, AIIMS MBBS Online Form 2018
Required Details for AIIMS Exam 2018:
Name of Board: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Exam Name: AIIMS Examination 2018
Required Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018
Academic Qualification: The applicants must be an Indian national. Overseas Citizen of India can also apply. The applicants must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2018. The applicants must have born on or after 2nd January 2001. Students should have qualified senior secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects from recognized board .The applicants must have scored minimum 60 percent in senior secondary and reserved candidates 50 percent for SC/ST.
Age limit: Students must be minimum 17 years old as on 31st December 2018. The higher age limit is 25 years. 5 year age relaxation is appropriate as per the govt rules for all the students who belong to reserved category such as SC, ST and OBC.
- For General & OBC candidates will have to pay application fee RS 1000/
- For SC/ST candidates will have to pay an application fee Rs 800/
- No fee for OPH candidates.
|Events Name||Dates (Announced)|
|Online registration starts From||5th February 2018|
|Last date for online registration||5th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||20th March 2018|
|Admit card release Date||10th May 2018|
|AIIMS Exam date||26th & 27th May 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||18th June 2018|
|First round counselling||3rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July 2018|
|Second round counselling||2nd August 2018|
|Third round counselling||4th September 2018|
|Open counselling (If Required)||27th September 2018|
How to Apply AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018
- Students have to fill their form by using online mode through the official website of AIIMS.
- The students need to visit website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org to register for the exam.
- Now, applicants need to give their essential details like Name, contact number and Email ID and submit it.
- Applicants have to login and fill their personal details, Education, Communication details as mentioned in the application form.
- After filling up the essential information student is necessary to upload their recent scanned photograph and signature
- Students have to pay fees using online or offline.
- Finally, applicants stay a hard copy for further references.
AIIMS Admit Card 2018:
All the eligible students can download the call letter through online only. The AIIMS Admit Card 2018 will be released from the May 2018. Students are suggested to keep the hard copy of the permission letter for further need. Without admit card students will not be legal to enter the exam hall.
AIIMS Result 2018:
The AIIMS Result 2018 will be provided to candidates on June 2018. Students can check the results using online mode through the web portal. Students are advised to take the hard copy of the result.