AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018, Apply 150 Assistant Professor/Lecturer Vacancy 2018: Candidates must go through this web page that is looking for government jobs in Delhi State. So candidates if you want to grab this opportunity then utilize this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 and collect all eligible detail form here. As per latest news, the All India Institute or Medical and Science, Delhi is going to recruit new and eligible candidates for the 150 Posts of Assistant Professor/Lecturer . Interested candidates may go through official website www.aiims.ac.in to check complete detail.
Here through this page we are going to providing detailed information regarding to AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 and candidates can also check these all report by reading this full page at the end. Application form has started form official website from 7th June 2018 through online mode. All candidates who have eligible for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 can submit their application form. Before going to apply online application form every candidates should check all detail and have satisfy with all norm of the board and eligible criteria.
Only candidates who have complete eligible criteria detail of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 can access direct link of application form on official website. Otherwise candidates will not able to submit application form who has not complete detail. Candidates can cheek all detail by download AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2018 official notification form official website.
Medical Jobs 2018
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Details:
The board has invited all candidates’ application form through online mode on its official website. Candidates will also apply application form till last date that is 24th July 2018. Candidates can check website www.free-jobalert.in for complete detail regarding to this recruitment.
About to AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Authority: All India Institute of Medical &Science (AIIMS), Delhi.
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor/Lecturer
- Number of Post: 150 Posts.
- Mode of Application: Online Mode.
- Date of Application: 7th June 2018.
- Location of Job: Delhi
- Type of Job: Government Job.
- Official Website: aaims.ac.in.
Eligible Criteria of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates must have pass MBBS/ BDS /MS in particular discipline with relevant experience(3 years teaching experience form a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 20 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 50 Year Old.
For more detail candidates can check official notification.
- General/ OBC: 500/-,
- SC/ ST/ and Other: Rs. 100/-.
- Rs.101500-167400/-, Rs.67700-208700/-.
- Start Date of Application: 7th June 2018
- Last Date of Application: 24th July 2018.
Steps to Apply AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates login official website.
- Search AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 link on website.
- Now click on direct link of online application apply link.
- Now provide all require detail in application.
- Attach all documents copy with application form.
- Pay application fee according to the board norms.
- Now click on submit button.
- Filled application form appears on screen.
- Download application form.
- Now send application copy at the given postal address in dates.
- Take hard copy of application form for future reference.
AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2018 Notification
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
Assistant Controller of Examinations,
AIIMS, New Delhi-110608
AIIMS Delhi 2018 Admit Card:-
Candidates who applied application form can download their AIIMS Delhi Hall Ticket 2018 form official website after update by the board. The board will soon release admit card for all candidates who want to appear in exam.
AIIMS Delhi 2018 Result:-
Candidates can also check their AIIMS Delhi Result 2018 form official website after the board will release it officially. Result will available only through online mode on official website. So candidates you will wait some time for result.
AIIMS Delhi 2018 Counselling Process:-
Candidates will call for counselling process after they in merit list. Only candidates who appeared in merit list will call for counselling process that will soon start by the board at define centres. Candidates will carry all required documents when go to counselling process.