AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018, Apply Resident & Demonstrator Vacancies:- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences resealed Official notification for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018. AIIMS is going to recruit new applicants in India for Senior Resident & Demonstrator Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post. This is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview.
All Interested applicants attend interview can check out various information like salary, Total vacancy, eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other information required for this Vacancy.All Indian applicants having Maximum age 30 years can apply for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018. The Organization publishes vacancy to invite application form for the Senior Resident & Demonstrator post 2018.
All Applicants those are interested for this Vacancy must need to have academic qualification, age limit and other eligibility details of this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018.Applicants who are waiting since a long period of time are stated that now their wait is over because AIIMS Organization has uploaded AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification 2018 on official web portal. Candidates are also able to download their notification and job searcher can check more details on free-jobalert.in
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Details
About AIIMS : AIIMS is known as All India Institute of medical science Delhi. The Organization is looking to hire the eligible candidates for the 105 post of Nursing Officer. AIIMS Vacancy 2018 the selection process will be based on Interview. Candidates check more details from official website.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018, Nursing Officer AIIMS Vacancy 2018
- Organization Name: – All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar
- Job Category: – Govt Jobs
- Name of the Post: – Senior Resident & Demonstrator
- Total No. of post: – 108
- Job Location: -Delhi
- Official Website: – recruitmentsyllabus.com
Details of Eligible candidates for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have Post Graduation medical degree/P.hd from recognized university/ institute.
Age Limitation: Candidate’s maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 year
- For SC/ST/ PWD/Ex-S: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- For PHC: 10 year
Selected applicants will paid Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month and with a grand pay of Rs.4600 /- Per Month.
Selection Process: Applicants will be made on the basis of interview.
- For unreserved categories: 500/-
- For OBC: 100/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th April 2018.
- Date & Time of Document Verification:- 10th April 2018 at 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Interview Date:- 10th April 2018 at 11:00 AM.
Steps to download application for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants Go to official site of AIIMS.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Fill the application form with applicant details.
- Check the details in the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a registration form for further use.
AIIMS Admit Card 2018:
AIIMS Admit Card 2018 will be released soon on its official website. All the aspirants can easily download their AIIMS Admit Card 2018.
AIIMS Result 2018:
AIIMS Result 2018 will be declared soon on the official website. All the aspirants can easily check the AIIMS Result 2018.